Were on a mission to redefine the way people experience theater. Launched in 2013, our international ticketing platform connects global audiences in over 13 cities to the $50 billion live entertainment business. Through effortless access to the best shows, insightful guidance to the world of theater, & thoughtful service at each moment along the way, we enable people to discover the best that their city has to offer.
TodayTix hires candidates from different & diverse backgrounds, educational experiences, & abilities. We provide necessary accommodation during the interview process & in the workplace.
About the Position
TodayTix is looking for a results-driven, organized, & communicative Account Director, NYC to join the TodayTix team at our Tribeca office. This cross-functional role reports to the VP of Account Services & will lead the development of new business opportunities, provide 360 client service, & contribute in-depth insights for company goals & strategy.
What Youll Do:
- Liaise directly with key partners in NYC to pitch, onboard, optimize & report on results for high-impact partnerships & campaigns (including access programs like Rush & Lottery, presales, flash sales, & other direct sales initiatives)
- Research new business opportunities & proactively pitch & on-board new business to TodayTix
- Collaborate regularly with NYC Accounts team including VP of Account Services to lead new business pitches, sales campaigns, & media sales
- Responsible for high level client servicing for Broadway show partners
- Communicate & negotiate with TodayTix partners about new marketing opportunities on TodayTix, including options to purchase custom paid media campaigns on our platform
- Contribute insights to determine company goals & projections for NYC ticket sales, & is actively involved in the creation & implementation of sales strategies to meet & exceed market goals
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders from Product, Tech, Marketing, Data, Operations, guest Services & Expansion departments to communicate team/project needs, priorities & updates
- 7+ years of relevant experience, including at least 4+ years working in the arts (theater administration, arts management, sales, ticketing or marketing strongly preferred)
- B2B and/or media sales experience within the arts industry required
- Comprehension of Broadway industry & ticketing landscape
- Excellent communication skills, both in writing & verbally, including comfort with public speaking & sales pitching
- Expertise in creating PowerPoint and/or Keynote presentations, basic comfort with Photoshop
- Ideal candidate is: collaborative, creative-minded, organized, thoughtful, focused, thinks strategically & tactically
- Attention to detail & ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment is a must
Good to know...
TodayTix takes care of our team. Were proud to offer a generous suite of benefits. Here are a few of our favorites:
- Flexible PTO
- Health & wellness offerings:
- Healthcare, vision, & dental plans with generous contributions from the organization
- Free membership to One Medical Group
- Subsidized gym memberships at two New York-based chains
- Flexible spending account
- Life & disability insurance
- Each office has its own flavor of food fun, but all offer office snacks & weekly company lunches
- Retirement program with company matching