WHAT WE DO MATTERS:
Here at The Knot Worldwide, we believe in doing work that matters. In 16 countries around the world, our leading family of brands (The Knot, WeddingWire, Bodas, Hitched, The Bash, The Bump, & more) inspire, inform, & celebrate our communities as they move through lifes milestones. Our couples & business partners depend on us. They're all in. So are we.
ABOUT THE ROLE AND OUR TEAM:
We are looking for an experienced B2B marketer to create, implement & continuously optimize a data-driven marketing strategy that delivers higher quality leads that close more quickly, at a higher ASP. The strategy will create awareness & interest in our advertising platform among target audiences of wedding professionals (venues, florists, planners, etc), & account for every touchpoint in the buyers journey -- from anonymous visitor to delighted customer.
As a strategic leader, the Demand Generation Director will leverage data in decision making to align Marketing & Sales teams, track Marketings contribution to revenue, & ultimately drive growth in local advertising revenue for TKWWs local marketplace, the #1 wedding brand.
- Establish a strategic, cross-channel playbook for demand generation marketing that spans marketing & sales funnels, & combines input from multiple disciplines including Sales, Operations, Marketing, Performance Marketing, SEO, & Content.
- Develop holistic growth strategy that scales user acquisition & lifecycle marketing
- Continuously monitor detailed reporting, synthesize key takeaways, & lead the prioritization process for driving insight to action.
- Define personas & collaborate with Marketing Operations to define & test new segments.
- Lead A/B testing strategy to optimize learnings for email, landing pages, & digital ads.
- Leverage cross-channel insights to refine MQL strategy (a cross-functional initiative to generate higher quality, qualified leads).
- Serve as the Directly Responsible Individual (DRI) for ROI across paid platforms.
- Monitor external trends & recommend new strategies to expand efficiency & revenue.
- Test new segment-based strategies for content, campaigns, & lead nurturing.
- Test re-marketing to prospects to drive permissioning.
- Advise non-US marketing leads on how to implement a demand generation strategy (India, Latam, Europe)
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES HAVE:
- 8+ years experience in a growth marketing role
- Proven ability to produce successful B2B sales campaigns
- Working knowledge & experience with Pardot, Salesforce
- Analytical excellence - You are data-obsessed & love to constantly experiment & optimize performance across channels to drive efficiency & revenue. This enables you to effectively attribute Marketings contribution to revenue, providing superior visibility beyond the marketing & sales funnel.
- Cross functional collaboration - You possess strong communication & influence management skills as well as a track record of leveraging data in decision making to align your partners across the Marketing, Operations & Sales & Service teams. With a bias towards action, & a no-silos policy, youre able to lead & align groups on a clear strategic direction even without ownership over all the components. You bring an objective approach to the table, including the willingness to let the data change the direction.
- Empathy - As a marketer, you are passionate about understanding the psychology behind our buyers emotions & decision making process in order to provide content that solves their specific challenges. Additionally, as someone with insight into both ends of the marketing & sales funnel, youre able to walk in the shoes of a rep, provide insights & recommend improvements to make our demand generation strategy even better.
- Problem-solving - As an operator, you are able to diagnose issues in the sales process & prescribe data-driven solutions for improvement. By fully understanding your resources, you will develop an awareness of the limitations of each one. When building new campaigns, you know from the beginning whether the organization has the capabilities to deliver on the new idea.
At The Knot Worldwide, we believe you are more than a resume & invite you to go for it, take the leap of faith, & apply for this job if it sparks your passion to join TKWW & make a difference!
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT YOU:
- You Dream Big. You iterate & experiment to drive innovation.
- You Love Our Users. You keep our global community at the center of everything you do.
- You Do the Right Thing. You strengthen your team through respect, fairness, & inclusion.
- You Hustle Every Day. You favor urgency & own your outcomes.
- You Win Together. People are at the heart of our success & you play as a team.
WHAT YOU LOVE ABOUT US:
The Knot Worldwide offers a unique employee experience & we are deeply proud of our award-winning culture. We offer a full benefits package including options for medical, dental & vision insurance & a 401k with company match. From flexible vacation & generous parental leave benefits to promoting wellness & giving back to our community, we believe in happiness above all elsein & out of the office.
The Knot Worldwide provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees & applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability. In addition to federal law requirements, The Knot Worldwide complies with applicable state & local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. The Knot Worldwide expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
If you are a resident of California, by submitting your application, you acknowledge that youve read the California Privacy Notice.