Meet CarGurusthe #1 visited online car shopping website in the US. At CarGurus, were building the worlds most trusted & transparent automotive marketplace where its easy to find great deals from top-rated dealers.
Founded in 2006 by Langley Steinert (co-founder of TripAdvisor), CarGurus is a technology company with a passion for data & its power to simplify every aspect of the car shopping experience. Using proprietary technology, search algorithms & innovative data analytics, we provide unbiased validation on pricing, dealer reputation & vehicle history.
CarGurus is seeking an outstanding Senior People Applications (HRIS) Analyst who will design & maintain systems which support our people strategies, programs & processes. You will partner with CarGurus' People & Talent team & business leaders to figure out how our people solutions can best enable us to attract, develop, motivate & retain CarGurus most significant asset, our people.
You will configure & improve key people applications that support talent acquisition, employee growth & development, performance, engagement, diversity, compensation & retention. To succeed in this role, you are a self-starter, results-oriented, have a keen eye for detail, & thrive in a fast-paced environment with various business partners, multiple deadlines & shifting priorities.
What You'll Do:
- Enable CarGurus continued growth & success through design, implementation & maintenance of people applications which support the following areas: Talent Acquisition, Onboarding & Development, Benefits, Diversity & Inclusion, Performance & Compensation, & Engagement & Retention
- Constantly seek out ways to improve systems & processes based on standard methodologies & input from key business & people leaders
- Configure & enhance workflows, business processes, user security & dashboards
- Ensure data integrity & accuracy of employee information across all people applications
- Conduct functional & application testing for people application system fixes, improvements & product releases
- Configure & run integrations between Workday & internal & external software systems & applications
Who You Are:
- BA/BS (preferably in a technology-related field)
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience with Workday (HRIS) including HCM, Benefits, Compensation, Talent & Absence Management
- Experience with Greenhouse (ATS) preferred
- Have strong critical thinking & problem-solving skills with the ability to ask inquisitive questions which lead to improved processes & efficiencies
- Ability to lead initiatives including breaking complex projects into manageable tasks, identifying & engaging appropriate resources & delivering accurate, timely results
- Ability to shine in a fast-paced work environment with changing business objectives & ambitious timelines
- High attention to detail & sense of urgency
- Exhibits outstanding judgment & discretion when dealing with confidential & highly sensitive people data
- An excellent communicator of complex (often technical) information to various types of audiences
At the core of our company culture is a spirit of innovation, curiosity & collaboration. True to our start-up roots, were nimble, flexible & hardworking. We have a great respect for testing & learning & a healthy aversion to scheduling meetings to discuss meetings. Lunch is catered daily. Gym membership is free. Foosball & ping pong are played often. Now a publicly-traded company, were as committed as ever to cultivating the culture that got us here.
In addition to the US, CarGurus operates sites in Canada, the UK & Germany with other markets on the horizon. Our offices are located in Cambridge, MA, Detroit, MI & Dublin, Ireland. If youd like to learn more, please visit our careers page.