The Sales Operations Associate will be responsible for performing analyses, preserving data integrity & developing processes that help accelerate sales. As a core member of the team you will work cross-functionally to develop key business insights, improve our reporting processes, & be an integral part of building a data-driven culture Signpost.
Named one of America's Most Promising Companies by Forbes, Signpost is backed by Spark Capital, Google Ventures, OpenView Venture Partners, Scout Ventures & a group of angel investors including Jason Calacanis. The company is headquartered in New York City with locations in Austin & Denver. Learn more at www.signpost.com.
- Deliver ad-hoc & recurring analyses, insights & automated reporting where possible
- Get your hands dirty & troubleshoot sales issues proactively
- Develop data quality initiatives while working closely with our Senior Business Ops Manager
- Explore metrics, articulate takeaways, & enable the sales team to optimize their workflow
Heres what were looking for:
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience in sales operations
- Strong ability experience with Microsoft Excel & Salesforce
- Investigative mind & abiding interest in database integrity
- A systems thinker who excels at implementing & maintaining efficient processes
- Familiarity with SaaS metrics & CRM Fusion toolkit preferred
- A team player who works well with others & is a great listener