ACVs mission is to build & enable the most trusted & efficient digital marketplaces for buying & selling used vehicles with transparency & comprehensive data that was previously unimaginable. We are powered by a combination of the worlds best people & the industrys best technology. At ACV, we are driven by an entrepreneurial spirit & rewarded with a work environment that enables each Teammate to impact the company from day one. ACVs network of brands includes ACV Auctions, ACV Transportation & ACV Capital within its Marketplace Products as well as True360 & Data Services.
What youll be doing:
- Serve as a talent partner & subject matter expert for your client teams.
- Manage the full cycle of recruiting partnering with leadership to understand, define, & build talent profiles.
- Execute against a very aggressive hiring plan while delivering an exceptional candidate experience.
- Create & execute on ways to identify & hire top talent using "out of box" creative sourcing.
- Leverage data to provide insights into the health of the hiring pipeline.
- Contribute to the growth of ACV's recruiting function by proactively developing & refining processes & serving as a thought partner for the team.
- Act as ACV brand ambassador by designing & attending events to engage relevant communities & attract talent.
- Review & screen applicants to determine if they are a fit based on hiring directors' criteria & company culture
- Create a welcoming, comprehensive, & seamless candidate experience
- Proactively update pipeline activity to hiring managers to facilitate effective recruiting & hiring discussions, as well as ATS daily management
What you should have:
- 2+ years full-cycle recruiting / recruiting coordinators experience.
- Prior experience in agency & in-house recruitment in a fast paced environment.
- Experience using data to inform & influence meaningful changes.
- Experience developing a strong grasp of business context & partnering directly with senior internal clients.
- Success in finding talent that has impacted the bottom line in a hyper growth organization.
- Demonstrated experience as an effective talent partner along with examples of how you have influenced successful hires.
- Background & proven track record of developing creative recruiting strategies with a focus on building an employer brand while meeting aggressive deadlines.
- Proven ability to source creatively & a well established pipeline of talent.
- Excellent communication & written skills for effective results.
What we will offer:
- Comprehensive benefits offerings for benefits eligible Teammates.
- Unique culture that truly values each & every Teammate.
- Career development & future growth opportunities.
At ACV, we are committed to an inclusive culture in which every individual is welcomed & empowered to celebrate their true selves. We achieve this by fostering a work environment of acceptance & understanding that is free from discrimination. ACV is committed to being an equal opportunity employer regardless of sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.