Compass is streamlining the home buying & selling experience by building the single software platform for all real estate activities. Founded in 2012, Compass combines the best technology & personalized service to power all real estate activities in 100+ U.S. cities, all in service of our mission to help everyone find their place in the world.
At Compass, we have nearly 18,000 of the countrys top real estate agents who work with clients to help them buy, sell, & rent homes. Compass is a Series G venture-backed company that raised over $1.5 billion in venture funds, & have grown to over 2,500 employees in the last 2 years.
Compass is simplifying & digitizing how our customers transact across all real estate activities in the 360 transactions of buying & selling a home. This revenue-generating role will pioneer how Compass strategically partners with the best-in-market vendors within the Home Services space for our customers & their clients.
Similar to an enterprise sales role, you will be responsible for end-to-end partnership logic, prioritization, & selection (to be measured against a prioritization matrix), the sizing & structuring of partnership terms, partner service level agreement creation & implementation, complex contract negotiation, & closing partners ready for onboarding.
- Evaluate partnership opportunities based on Compass-collected data & industry data pertaining to market dynamics, demand, expected profitability, & strategic value
- Build relationships in the home services sphere, & help branding Compass ecosystem the go-to platform for vendors, agents, & agents clients when buying, selling, or renovating a home
- Solicit potential vendors & manage sales presentations, negotiations, & contract execution
- Develop deep insight into vendor & agent needs & translate that into actionable growth opportunities & customer success tactics
- Gather key data insights to inform how we measure & drive customer success
- Provide key research & analysis both pre & post initiatives to determine long-term growth, sustainability, & scalability of partnerships
- Carry & maintain a sales-quota which will be quantified against partnership profitability
- Financially model partnership revenue opportunities against sales strategy
- Provide weekly reports, trends, & insights to the Growth team
- B.A. or B.S. with 3+ years of relevant experience in sales, business development, and/or strategic partnerships
- Fluent across Google Suite, Microsoft Office, & CRMs (Salesforce)
- Basic understanding of the real estate market & marketplace technologies
- Strong prospecting & closing capabilities; you are hungry for the win & thrive in a fast-paced, autonomous sales environment
- Comprehensive organizational & analytical skills; you can interpret data to determine partner insights, trends, & performance which translates into actionable acquisition strategy
- Self-starter attitude; you are solutions driven & have the ability to exercise judgment without direct supervision
- Exercises initiative; gets things done quickly & effectively
- Excellent communication skills; ability to effectively lead partner meetings & presentations, gaining unilateral buy-in with partners & internal stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal skills; you have a glass-half-full mentality, are persistent, & can communicate with multidisciplinary stakeholders
- Highly organized; you create operational efficiencies that support your sales strategy allowing you to execute at a high performing pace
- Advanced prioritization skills; ability to multi-task & handle conflicting deadlines simultaneously
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyones place.