Who we are & what we do
SurveyMonkey (Nasdaq: SVMK), is a leader in agile software solutions for customer experience, market research, & survey feedback. Our platform empowers more than 20 million active users to analyze & act on feedback from employees, customers, website & app users, & market research respondents. SurveyMonkey's products, enterprise solutions, & integrations enable more than 345,000 organizations to deliver better customer experiences, increase employee retention , & unlock growth & innovation. Ultimately, SurveyMonkey's vision is to raise the bar for human experiences by amplifying individual voices.
More about our Machine Learning Team
Join SurveyMonkey's Machine Learning Team & drive our ML platform strategy. Our team consists of machine learning engineers & data scientists who are passionate about optimizing & innovating across SurveyMonkey's product portfolio using machine learning.
What we're looking for
As a Sr. Product Manager, you will drive the development & adoption of ML capabilities that scale across SurveyMonkey's suite of products. You will tap into your business & technical skills to deliver customer benefits by identifying high impact ML opportunities, engaging the right team members, & accelerating adoption.
- Drive ML product strategy & lead teams toward the vision of a ML-driven platform
- Develop ML product/platform roadmap & requirements working with cross functional teams to execute by planning & managing expectations with stakeholders across the company
- Deliver key ML features & capabilities from concept-to-launch
- Analyze data & developer feedback to understand needs, reduce time to onboard & build on the platform, & improve overall stakeholder experience
- Prioritize between focusing on existing versus new customers & between features, architectural improvements & operational excellence
- Define a set of success metrics to measure customer satisfaction & business impact & utilize them in decision-making
- Lead us through change, evolution, & growth.
- 4+ years of Product Management experience
- Knowledge of technical infrastructure needed for training & deploying machine learning products
- Familiarity with machine learning strategies to solve customer problems
- Experience managing a complex set of products at different stages of their lifecycle & communicating the complexity simply & cleanly
- Demonstrated ability to drive impact through cross-functional leadership
- Effectively balance short-term goals & long-term vision
- Strong collaborator, you love helping product managers, engineers, designers, & other teams around you do their best work
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, change, & shifting priorities
What we offer our employees
SurveyMonkey is a place where the curious come to grow. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, & culture for our 1,000+ employees across North America, Europe, & APAC, we're building a workplace where people of every background can thrive. We've won multiple awards & received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental & bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, & Take 4 sabbaticals.
SurveyMonkey was recognized by Great Place to Work & FORTUNE as a top workplace in 2018 & 2019, & we have also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among CNBC's Disruptor 50 & the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, & inclusion efforts here.