HubSpots Sales Partner Program is expanding! Our team is about to complete its third successful year & were looking for a new team member in North America to help us accelerate growth in 2020. 2019 has been very high growth for us so far we grew revenue & our partner community substantially & launched operations in Southeast Asia (in addition to our existing teams in North America & Europe) but were still in the early innings & are looking for a team member to build the program further in North America.
In this role, youll be part of a team that is transforming how we market the entire Partner Program, & this is the first step in transforming from a product-specific program to one that's agnostic. We will be targeting mostly IT consultants, sales consultants, management consultants, customer experience consultants, as well as a minimal amount of potential marketing agencies.
The initial phase for this role will be highly transactional to manage a high volume of applications, leads & opportunities - nice problem to have! Given the need to manage about 100 partners in order to close up to 50 deals per month, this role requires a highly organized, focused & fast-paced individual. Beyond the first phase, the successful candidate will be expected to build out the consultative partner side of their portfolio, & by extension close larger, more complex deals.
Candidates should also know that we rely heavily on a touchless acquisition, activation & reselling model. Therefore, Sales Partners accepted into the program often need immediate coaching to sell into their client & prospect base (within the first 1 to 2 weeks). This program operates in an Overlay Model, meaning, we do not directly retire quota. Everything our partners close, is retired by the appropriate territory rep. It is our job to aid in that closed business either with the partner or by facilitating collaboration with the sales org. The ideal candidate for this role will also be capable of consulting partners on how to grow their business (we will coach you on how to do this if youve never done it before) & will have experience coaching prospects & customers on HubSpot tools.
In this role, you'll get to:
- Evaluate all incoming applications to the Sales Partner Program
- Engage those good fit inbound applications & prospect potential good fit potential partners in the database
- Encourage & collaborate with new partners in order to get them "activated", which means: (1) Get them to purchase (at least) any Starter product, & (2) Start registering leads they want to work with us
- Once the new partners are activated, work with those partners to source & close channel deals either directly or through the direct sales org
- Provide general coaching, support, & education for partners to help them grow their business better
- As the partners develop, identify the ones who should upgrade into the new L2 Program
- Meet & exceed monthly quotas both MRR & Activated Partners
We are looking for people who have:
- Experience within a sales team that produces & exceeds their goals consistently
- Experience in a startup environment, if possible
- Evidence that you are a Top Producer (as defined by production results that put you at the top 5% of your peers) & / or, Over Quota / President's Club
- Bonus: Experience working with HubSpot Agency Partners, CRM Implementation Companies, CRM Consultants, Sales Coaches, Sales Trainers, Sales Consulting businesses is a bonus
- Superior communication skills, both written & verbal, including a strong attention to detail
- B.A. or B.S. degree
- Inbound Sales Methodology Certification
- HubSpot CRM Software Certification
- Bonus: HubSpot Partner Program Certification
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. HubSpot is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify & whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
HubSpot helps millions of organizations grow better, & wed love to grow better with you. Our business builds the software & systems that power the worlds small to medium-sized businesses. Our company culture builds connections, careers, & employee growth. How? By creating a workplace that values flexibility, autonomy, & transparency. If that sounds like something youd like to be part of, wed love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 4M views, & learn about our commitment to creating a diverse & inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every HubSpotter globally who has helped build our remarkable culture, HubSpot has been named a top workplace by Glassdoor, Fortune, Entrepreneur, & more.
HubSpot was founded in 2006. Were headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, & we have offices in Dublin (Ireland), Sydney (Australia), New Hampshire, Singapore, Tokyo (Japan), Berlin (Germany), & Bogot (Colombia).
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, & related purposes. HubSpot's Recruiting Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, & the rights you can exercise over HubSpots use of your personal information.