Since 2010, Birchbox has redefined the way people discover & shop for beauty & grooming by pairing a monthly subscription of handpicked, customized samples with relevant content & a curated e-commerce shop.
Birchboxs trailblazing subscription concept has continued to innovate. Today, it speaks directly to an otherwise-overlooked, underserved consumera consumer who Birchbox calls "The Casual Consumer. Casual Consumers are not passionate about beauty, & want a simple, personalized way to explore, buy, & use beauty. They want it to be easy, effective, funand they expect the same things of their beauty products. Birchbox is the destination for all who identify as Beauty Casual.
As Birchbox continues to innovate, the women-founded-and-run company is eagerly working to become a leader in industry-wide efforts toward greater sustainability & racial equity. Birchbox operates in three countries, & reaches more than 2.5 million active customers with a portfolio of 300 best-in-class prestige brand partners.
Visit www.birchbox.co.uk and birchbox.es for a forever useful, always delightful beauty experience.
Birchbox is seeking a passionate, creative, & thoughtful Creative Associate to join our Creative Team. We are changing the way people discover e-commerce products, & we want someone eager to make an impact in defining & designing these new experiences. As Creative Associate, you will be responsible for various digital efforts, including the design of branded emails & promotions, paid ad banners, & maintenance of on-site assets. Additionally, you will assist senior creative team members with larger projects as needed.
The ideal candidate is fluent in digital best practices & familiar with current design trends in the e-commerce space. Were looking for someone who attends to the tiny details without losing sight of the big picture, & is comfortable quickly tweaking & improving your way to final, polished designs.
This is a great opportunity to advance the career of a true creator who can develop high-impact designs from start to finish, be an integral part of an in-house creative team, & have the chance to create designs that will be seen by hundreds of thousands of people!
- Create designs from concept to execution to communicate our brand across multiple channels
- Own the design, production, & upkeep of digital assets
- Understand the Birchbox brand & collaborate with cross teams (marketing, photo, & print) to create beautiful, visually consistent experiences. Ensure the brand is upheld across all digital experience.
- Analyze, refine & push our existing designs to make them better
- 1-2 years of design experience, with a strong portfolio that includes digital work
- Great typography skills
- Excellent skills in the Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience in video editing
- Ability to work quickly under pressure & turn around designs on tight deadlines
- Motion graphics skills & e-commerce experience is a plus, but not required
A successful candidate
- Is familiar with the latest digital design trends
- Is able to seamlessly balance long term projects with daily design needs
- Has strong communication skills with high attention to details
- Understands best practices in marketing assets production
- Loves to collaborate with team members
- Is eager to continue learning & push your design skill set beyond digital applications
- Is excited about evolving the Birchbox brand
Birchbox welcomes people from all backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, & experiences. We celebrate how different perspectives benefit our employees, our products, & our community. We are focused on cultivating a diverse & inclusive work environment that encourages collaboration, creativity, & innovation. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.