Strength in Trust
Our goal at OneTrust is to bring the power of trust to companies all over the world. Using cutting-edge technology and a real-world approach to ethics, compliance, privacy, security, & third-party risk, weve created a no-nonsense platform to help supercharge the global push for trust.
The Head of CDO Center of Excellence is responsible for shaping the content agenda & strategic communications for OneTrust's CDO Center of Excellence. This role will require a senior person with industry recognition who is comfortable shaping and sharing best practices, and building the Center to become a thought leader in the data governance space. Youll deliver must-have research through compelling client interactions, and contribute to OneTrusts rapid growth by providing customers the insight & advice they need to make the right decisions every day. Through constant learning, discovery & collaboration, youll help customers deliver on their mission-critical priorities, grow your career, and increase your industry impact.
- Research trends in data governance, and produce insightful and actionable thought leadership content for the CDO office focused on the business value of data; this content may be delivered through written & speaking sessions
- Produce executive education content for the CDO office
- Drive the creation of a market leading data literacy program to aid customers on the people & process side of being successful with data
- Conduct customer and prospect facing support to educate on best practices
- Contextualize & deliver enterprise IT spending forecasts & other quantitative analysis for customers
- Develop must-have qualitative research around market trends & competitive landscapes for the data governance market
- Drive compelling interactions via inquiries, remote & in-person briefings, and conferences on a broad variety of data governance topics, targeting business leaders in customer and prospect organizations.
- Keep abreast of policy developments that have a significant global impact on the data governance market
- Provide sales support by engaging with prospective & existing clients virtually or face-to face & by delivering impactful insight based on client needs
- Become a regular commentator to media following major data governance events
- Manage relationships with key organizations & event partners
- Work closely with the social media & communications team to appropriately amplify thought leadership activities
- An innovative thinker who can think strategically & has attention to the details
- A professional writer who produces clear & compelling press materials & briefs
- Able to manage diverse activities, meet deadlines, and be flexible to changing situations & priorities.
- A leader who has an understanding of how to integrate thought leadership content with digital platforms
Your Experience Includes
- 10+ years experience working as a leader in an IT product, services, business consultancy, system integrator, application development firm, and/or analysis firm
- Significant applicable experience in the data governance market/industry, to be accepted by customers as an expert & thought leader
- Demonstrated skill and comfort in proactively building relationships with customers, media & event partners, and industry organizations
- Strong quantitative & qualitative analysis, writing, data visualization & presentation skills
- Communication skills as evidenced by prior work experience presenting to or advising senior executives, investors, boards, or industry peers
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science or related field as well as MBA (or equivalent) preferred
- Experience in successfully positioning your subject matter to achieve national and/or industry specific recognition
- Experience as an event manager to create unique & compelling stakeholder experiences
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse & inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice & expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees & applicants for employment & prohibits discrimination & harassment of any type without regard to race, colour, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by local laws.
You have the right to have your personal data updated or removed. You also have the right to have a copy of the information OneTrust holds about you. Further details about these rights are available on the website in our Privacy Overview. You can change your mind at any time & have your personal data removed from our database. In order to do this you must contact us & let us know you wish to be removed. The request should be made on the Data Subject Request Form.