Seeking candidates with extensive experience in embedded software on Linux and/or Android. Software Engineer must lead performance & be responsible for analysis, design, & software development to reach Required Performance Targets. Qualified Candidates must be able to demonstrate extraordinary skills in attention to System Performance Development: Understanding complex software systems, design maintainable & scalable software, performance features, lead investigations & fixing "bottlenecks". Qualified candidates will possess strong communication skills with the ability to work in an environment consisting of interdisciplinary teams.
- Experience in establishing performance processes: from early system requirements to product KPIs, design, coding, testing, validation
- Experience in hardware analysis & its impact to KPIs
- Experience in performance oriented system architecture design
- Experience in practical performance
- Performance test setup according to KPIs
- Data statistical evaluation & testing stabilization
- Problems diagnosing, bottleneck localization & analysis
- Producing patches which solve findings
- Extensive experience with system analysis for embedded systems in latency, system interconnect, throughput & bandwidth problems
- CPU/GPU profiling & analysis.
- Extensive software development experience with C/C++, Linux software development environment; experience in Linux Inter-process Communication (IPC) & Multi-threading programming
- Excellent communication, training, & documentation skills
- Development experience for Linux kernel & device drivers
- Memory profiling & analysis using valgrind, smem; of memory layout (heap, stack, bss/data, text) & in general how VMM works in Linux
- Resources & power management for embedded system
- ELF format organization, ARM EABI, stack organization & how touse it in practice would be ideal experience
- Performance tools development
- Masters or Doctorate degree in Computer Science
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.