We are a group of passionate individuals working towards making TouchBistro the #1 global POS product. We are all about ownership, giving each member the tools, support, & freedom to succeed. If this sounds like a team youd like to be a part of get in touch!
TouchBistro is looking for a Site Reliability Engineer to join our ever growing team in our Toronto office. You will be responsible for managing, improving & building out development workflows & production systems as the company continues to scale.
- Enable the development team to release code quickly & securely
- Work in AWS to maintain, update, scale & harden existing infrastructure
- Build infrastructure, CI/CD pipeline & tools for new services
- Find innovative ways to improve development workflows
ALL ABOUT YOU
- Competent with AWS & its core services (i.e. RDS, EC2, Route53, VPCs, Security Best Practices, etc.)
- Working knowledge of configuration management software (ie. Chef, Puppet, Ansible or similar) & experience with performance monitoring & alerting (ie. CloudWatch, Newrelic, Datadog, or similar)
- Ability to create custom tools using various programming languages & toolsets (ie. Bash, Python, Ruby, Golang, Powershell)
- Experience managing & working with Linux/Windows operating systems, Docker containers, ECS/EKS, & core networking concepts
- Understanding of CI/CD systems (ie. Jenkins, CircleCI, TravicCI, or similar) & hands on experience deploying & debugging applications (Nodejs, Ruby).
- Able to occasionally work out of hours & be part of an on-call rotation
- Working knowledge of the Windows ecosystem (Active Directory, MSSQL)
- Advanced Networking concepts in AWS
- Knowledge of data infrastructure in AWS
WHY CHOOSE US?
TouchBistro is an award-winning iPad Point of Sale system, built for restaurant people by restaurant people. Were a team of thinkers, builders, doers, & innovators. While many of us have experience working at restaurants, some of us just have a true passion for the industry.
Were venture backed by some of the best tech VCs in the world & are partnered with top innovators in the mobile, food, & payment industries.
Were global & growing! TouchBistro is used in more than 100 countries worldwide & has offices in NYC, Austin, Chicago, London & headquarters in Toronto. Were a fast-moving, ever-evolving company on a mission to change the way restaurateurs do business & help them succeed through our products & services, but we need talented, passionate people to help!
So, what do you say? Are you ready to become part of something awesome?
TouchBistro believes in fostering an inclusive workplace where all individuals have an opportunity to succeed. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process.