Our mission is to connect & optimize the worlds commerce. That means the whole world. So were determined to nurture our culture of meritocracy where everyone can thrive, no matter what we look like, where were from, how we grew up, whom we love, the nature of our faith, or how our bodies or minds work. Were committed to achieving equity in treatment & opportunity for everyone, where people are judged on the merits & quality of their work.
It all starts with people. Inside every company, behind every brand - while business success is often measured in profit, it has always been powered by people. We firmly believe people are the heart of any organization - including our own. Thats why a career here provides much more than simple pay & perks. Were dedicated to empowering people, solving tough problems, & helping careers flourish inside & out.
The Manager, Sale Engineering will guide their colleagues in operating as an efficient business unit, working with Sales Leadership to ensure that organizational goals are met; including attaining overall sales revenue targets, improving the Sales Engineering support framework & providing continuous education through the sales organization.
- Work with services & sales leaders for smooth transition from discovery through launch
- Work with sales managers to ensure that were effectively working together as a team & improving relationships
- Identify gaps or deficiencies in current process & lead team through proposed changes
- Participate in company-wide projects for strategic efforts like advisory councils, new product offerings
- Run regular team enablement sessions focused on soft skills, areas of efficiency, best practice, & product
- Work internally to create buy-in from peers on change management & process improvements
- Establish, share & train team on best practices for all sales support functions
- Develop & manage a Sales Engineering Skills & Development Plan
- Provide mentoring & enablement for all Sales Engineers on their team
- 3 years in a leadership role (in remote environment preferred)
- 5 years Sales Engineering /Consulting Experience.
- 5 years experience working in eCommerce Industry.
- Understands sales cycle & comfortable guiding sales engineers through the process
- Ability to work cross departmentally, excellent problem-solving skills & strong ability to work well with others.
- Demonstrates ability to train & develop individuals within the team.
- Ability to mentor & coach sales engineers.
- Strong accountability & reliability for independently identifying & working with team members in areas of development/improvement
- Proven track record of positively influencing change within the sales organization & across departments.
- Demonstrates tenacity & integrity in difficult situations.
- Requires little to no guidance in development & execution of core responsibilities demonstrating a high level of accountability & leadership skills.
- Exhibits ability to guide team members with professional & personal development.
What its like to work at ChannelAdvisor, a CommerceHub Company
We take a whole-person approach to engage & support our global team. We believe the diversity of our global team is an advantage. If youre curious, innovative, determined, & customer-focused, then youll love the challenge & rewards of collaborating as a team to help our customers win. We offer competitive compensation programs that recognize your hard work & results. Because when our customers win, we win. And when we win, you win.
We work to create an environment where everyone who is committed, works hard, & delivers results can thrive & grow. You can connect with one of our employee resource groups & support our diversity, equity & inclusion task force, network with like-minded team members, & showcase your leadership skills.
- Enhanced Private Medical Insurance & a Health Cash Back Plan
- Competitive time off package with 25 Days of PTO, 9 Holidays, 2 Wellness days & 1 Give Back Day
- Flexibility to choose where you work - at home, in the office, or both!
- Access to tools to support your wellbeing such as the Calm App, MoveSpring & an Employee Assistance Program
- Professional development stipend & learning & development offerings to help you build the skills & connections you need to move forward in your career
- Charitable contribution match per team member
ChannelAdvisor, a CommerceHub Company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants & teammates without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, & business need.