Capsule is rebuilding the $425 billion pharmacy industry from the inside out with an emotionally resonant experience, & technology that enables customized outcomes for doctors, hospitals, insurers, & manufacturers. Our team makes the same promise to each other as the one weve made to our customers, doctors, & partners: everybody needs some looking after sometimes. Well never lose sight of the fact that behind all the craziness of the healthcare system, were just people looking after other people. Capsule has raised over $250 million from TCV, Thrive Capital, Glade Brook Capital, & The Virgin Group.
About the role:
As a Senior Recruiter at Capsule, you will help drive the talent acquisition strategy for our fast growing Commercial team. You will partner with hiring managers to understand & anticipate their teams hiring needs, develop sourcing strategies, & build a robust pipeline of sales & leadership talent.
Some of the things youll work on:
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process, sourcing & building relationships with candidates, creating positive interview experiences, & managing the offer process
- Understand the healthcare market & come up with creative ways to engage with A+ talent
- Develop creative recruiting strategies & proactively build a robust pipeline of diverse talent through research, social media, cold calls, referral generation, events, & sourcing campaigns to accomplish hiring goals
- Be a strategic partner to commercial leaders by providing compensation advice, market insights, & develop strategies to improve offer acceptance rates
- Maintain data integrity practices & provide insights to business leaders in order to elevate & improve recruiting process & strategies
- You have a bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- You have 5-8 years of recruiting experience experience with an in-house recruiting team or an agency/search firm
- You possess proven success recruiting for commercial & revenue building roles.
- You have strong organizational skills to effectively manage a high volume of reqs & candidates
- You are an excellent communicator & have the ability to persuade & advise hiring managers on recruiting best practices
- You are experience using recruiting metrics to identify problems, provide insights, & drive decisions
- You are well-versed in recruiting practices & tools (Greenhouse, LinkedIn Recruiter, G Suite, etc.)
- You are passionate about healthcare & our mission to improve the pharmacy experience