CLEARs mission is to strengthen security & create frictionless experiences for consumers. We believe you are you & by using your biometrics - your fingerprints, eyes, & face - we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctors office, access your office building, & more without ever pulling out your wallet or phone. Now in 60+ airports & other venues nationwide, you are your ID, credit card, ticket, reservation & more with CLEAR.
Were defining & leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, & investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBCs Disruptor 50 List & winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, we're working tirelessly to create frictionless customer experiences for our 3+ million members across the country.
CLEAR is looking for a strategic leader of biometric innovation to design & execute solutions that support our customers in order to foster the growth of our platform. You will work closely in collaboration with cross-functional members to deliver against quarterly & annual roadmap objectives for our partners. You will ensure tight alignment, communications, & status updates across various internal business partners. You will have a broad love of technology, architecture, software development, security & identity paradigms, & an appreciation of hardware. You have a desire to envision, innovate, & quickly enable a new & better world through biometrics & security. The ideal candidate is passionate about innovation & biometrics.
What You Will Do:
- Define CLEARs biometric customer experience strategy & roadmap for execution
- Projects include discovery, design & prototyping of biometric client experiences including Face, Iris & Fingerprint. This includes sensors, compute & interaction with the support of a team of software & industrial engineers.
- Demonstrate leadership by mentoring & developing a growing team of biometric innovation experts
- Leverage existing relationships in biometrics supplier industry
- Collaborate cross-functionally with all internal partners, in order to set & manage expectations & deliver against quarterly & annual roadmap timelines
- Translate strategy & business objectives into execution (tactical & strategic) for all biometric implementations
- Drive continuous improvement using data & information from teams to identify issues & ways to improve
- Own prioritization based on customer need, risk impact & strategic demands is a key requirement of the role
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 10+ years of experience in biometrics standards, biometrics systems
- Able to work well in a cross-functional, matrix management environment
- Demonstrated success in executing complex biometrics solutions
- Hands-on experience with integrating SDKs for biometric acquisition devices & biometric algorithms
- A strong hands-on software and/or hardware background & a proven record of product development success
- Entrepreneurial, strategic leader with proven ability to drive projects & strong analytical skills
- Ability to establish credibility & rapport with internal & external partners alike
- Strong leadership, communication, interpersonal, relationship-building skills conducive to collaboration.