The Harrys US Team is responsible for the growth & success of the Harrys brand & for realizing the brand vision to become a truly omnichannel mens care brand. We are building the flagship CPG 2.0 brand that disrupts the personal care category to create a better experience for customers. We are responsible for Harry's P&L in the US, developing commercial & innovation roadmaps, building a disruptive brand, & a financial plan with clear KPIs across the business. You will report directly to the Harrys US General Manager as an Individual Contributor, & interact regularly with the leadership & broader H US team.
We are looking for a seasoned manager who has a passion for 1) building processes & structure around the team, & 2) thrives at analytical business performance & problem solving. The Brand Operations Sr. Manager will develop & implement mechanisms to create a truly omni-channel experience & a highly effective operating Brand team. This role will also lead H US business performance mechanisms (MBR & QBR) including deep analysis to identify data insights that can scale & determine correcting action plans to close gaps. You will be a highly cross functional player that lives & breathes our brand team culture, & helps translate it in how we rally behind initiatives & interact together.
What you will accomplish
- Be a strategic Partner to Harrys US General Manager. Be a service-oriented supporter that provides leverage, a trusted facilitator that helps triage issues, & an advisor that acts as thought partner that brings process to resolve issues or tap into opportunities.
- Be energized by building structure, establish processes & defining operational procedures that can help us be more effective when working cross-functionally
- Define & implement new ways of working across teams that result in an omnichannel customer experience, while empowering leaders to make decisions with autonomy & speed.
- Own & manage our H US Quarterly & Monthly Performance review process by rallying the whole team to gather the right insights, trends, & defining actions plans to close gaps or tap into opportunities. This process will be critical to help us continuously improve our performance & achieve our ambitions.
- Outstanding Project Management skills. You would be a strong implementer that oversees large, cross-functional initiatives across the organization, often unstructured & with many stakeholders involved.
- Coordinating strategic planning across the Brand teams to make sure they align with the Inc calendar & planning processes.4
- Be a relationship builder & integrator that quickly assess issues that serve as barriers to the team operating at a highly effective bar.
Who were looking for:
- Bachelors degree required, an MBA is a plus
- 10+ years of overall experience, including leading large cross-functional projects & resolving business issues through analytical power.
- Proven record of analytical problem solving, that stays connected to the details, audit frequently, & is skeptical when metrics & anecdotes differ.
- A left & right brain marketer who balances quantitative-rigor & business accumancy with gut-led, creating thinking
- Structure thinker that can build processes & mechanisms to tackle new, ambiguous challenges.
- Highly collaborative, with an ability to work well in a cross-functional team
- Move quickly & feel comfortable having autonomy to lead projects
Here's who you will work with:
- Report directly to the GM for Harrys US
- Work closely with the Harrys US Brand Leadership team, including participating often on Harry's US leadership team meetings.
- You will work closely with teams across the Brand Team including: Brand Management, Creative, Digital Design, Insights, Growth Marketing, Digital Product & Email.
- You will collaborate with other teams, including Retal, Design, R&D & Engineering.
- Build strong relationships & interact regularly with full Harrys team
Harrys started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harrys expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target & Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, & launched a womens brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, & logistics specialists, Harrys team is comprised of some of the most brilliant, diverse, & humble people youll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion & innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, & backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values & our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement & learning, teamwork & collaboration, creative problem solving, & open & direct dialogue & feedback. Come for the coffee & free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harrys is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds & perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, & do great work together.
Harrys is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment & advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire & promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth & related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, arrest/conviction record, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, credit history immigration status, unemployment status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture & protective hairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state & local laws. Harrys commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline & access to benefits & training.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC & are dedicated to going above & beyond in fostering diversity across our company.