Manufacturing Systems Analyst (Contract Position)
Duration: Up to 6 months
Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
The temporary role provides full IT/Tech systems lifecycle & continuous improvement support for the HelloFresh Newark, NJ manufacturing site. This role is a site-based opportunity.
The role requires a balance of business process acumen & technical breadth. The ability to operate in a flexible & agile way to drive efficiency & improvements is key. Deep curiosity required combined with software used to manage warehouse controls/management/systems as well as a demonstrated ability to quickly adopt new technical skills is necessary.
You will ...
The role has physical / hands-on requirements that necessitate the ability to:
- Frequently put on manufacturing gowning & (PPE) personal protective equipment.
- Spend extended time on the manufacturing floor (e.g. during systems deployments or troubleshooting exercises.
- Work extended hours as needed when business dictates
- Responsibilities are split between development activities & operations activities.
- Leader / Contributor in systems deployments / upgrades including the coordination of feature releases for validated systems.
- For customized systems owned by the HelloFresh Tech team, provide product strategy & leadership to ensure sustained component currency.
- Drive service optimization for Manufacturing products at a site level.
- Provide 1st line support for Manufacturing Excellence products, managing operational issues to conclusion.
- Quickly & professionally adapt priorities in a constantly evolving environment based on demand & value.
- Manage local partnerships with Operations, Technical, Engineering & Quality organizations, ensuring appropriate governance of risk, quality & compliance.
- Engage with site tiered accountability process & participate in Tech Performance Management processes.
- Lead site aspects of archiving & decommissioning activities
At a minimum, you have...
- Bachelors degree in IT, engineering, computing, science or similar discipline.
- 3+ years industry experience.
- Ideally able to demonstrate success using Lean Sigma and/or GPS processes to affect continuous improvement.
- Ability to provide clear & concise documentation in support of a Validated System
- Familiar with concepts, standards, technology, tools, methodologies, processes, procedures, hardware, software & services in use for delivering information services.
- Strong conceptual thinking, modelling, analytical, problem-solving skills & learning agility.
- Solid interpersonal, communication, relationship-building, teamwork & influencing skills.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment with a good understanding of manufacturing principles & practices & experience supporting manufacturing shop floor systems.
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran