TigerGraph is the only scalable graph database for the enterprise. Tiger Graphs proven technology connects data silos for deeper, wider & operational analytics at scale. Our proven technology supports applications such as fraud detection, customer 360, MDM, IoT, AI, & machine learning. Investors include founders of Yahoo!, Walmart Labs, DCVC & Morado Ventures.
We are looking for innovative, experienced Sales Executive with extraordinary energy, passion, & initiative to drive Singapores financial services & banking business for the fastest growing graph database, Tiger graph.
The ideal candidate will be apt in building strong relationships with strategic customers, be sales driven & able to meet annual sales targets. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing the sales pipeline through relationships, collaborative partnerships & strategic planning.
- Deliver project sales, build client relationships & extend company presence in the local financial sector & broaden the impact TigerGraph produces for each client.
- Develop strategic relationships with key decision makers up to C Suite level.
- Develop & manage sales pipeline, prospect & assess sales & meet or exceed sales quota
- Understand the competitive market, be familiar with competing companies & their product suite
- Drive solicitation, communication & interactions to engage potential customers so they fully understand TigerGraphs capabilities & range of services & where we can provide value for them
- Create & implement strategic client plans to develop expansion opportunities for existing customer base
- Demonstrate acumen in accurately predict & forecast own pipeline & opportunities.
- 10+ years field experience of quota-carrying experience in a fast-paced & competitive market with a focus on new business
- 3+ years experience in selling into local financial sector market is a must
- Passionate about growing your career in the largest market in software (database) & developing & maintaining an in-depth understanding of database products
- Experience with Big Data, Cloud, Database, & software solution sales
- Technically knowledgeable in the enterprise software & cloud computing space
- Proven ability to articulate the business value of complex enterprise technology
- A track record of overachievement & hitting sales targets
- Familiarity with databases, DevOps, & open-source technology a plus
- Skilled in managing time & resources; sound approach to qualifying opportunities
- Possess aptitude to learn quickly & establish credibility.
- English speaking