Unqork is an enterprise software company with a no-code platform that digitizes the entire client lifecycle & eliminates dependence on paper for financial services & insurance companies. The companys patent-pending technology uses AI & machine transcription for risk assessment & digitization, utilizing each clients existing product & underwriting rules, layered on top of legacy IT systems. The software-as-a-service (SaaS) technology creates custom client on-boarding & servicing forms using a drag-and-drop interface which can be implemented within weeks instead of months unlike most hard-coded technology builds. The result is an easy to use & streamlined front-end agent & consumer experience that significantly reduces operational costs & eliminates errors while accelerating sales & business growth.
Some of the worlds largest insurance & financial companies use Unqork to define new business rules & deploy products/applications seamlessly & effortlessly without relying on costly development & maintenance of a code base. Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals & has created an elegant paradigm shift in the way insurance & financial companies are able to operate.
Our technology is great, but our team is what makes Unqork world-class. We are seeking great UX Researcher to build our user research practice & work collaboratively with our design & product team.
What youll do:
- Conduct research that will help drive decisions about how to expand & improve our DIY Enterprise platform. We are in uncharted territory & we need researchers to help us define & solve problems using fresh & innovative research methods
- Conduct research that deepens our understanding of our ever-evolving & growing user base
- Grow our organizational capacity by building a best-in-class qualitative & quantitative research program
- Be the companys leading authority on qualitative & quantitative research methods & build a team to support those efforts
- Work closely with our analytics team to gather insights that will inform our research questions, methods, & designs
- Distill complex problems into insights that inform design, development, & business decisions. You seek out diverse data points & triangulate them. You dig deep to uncover & synthesize insights & build narratives to frame complex problems
Who you are:
- Youve directed complex research projects at scalefrom iterative testing to unmoderated card sorts to in-context interviews to diary studies
- You love thinking about different mental models, writing testing plans, finding themes in qualitative data, & sharing insights that drive the company forward
- Youve worked cross-organizationally at a fast-growing company & understand how research needs to evolve to stay ahead of the curve
- You know the ins & outs of different testing tools
- Youre comfortable communicating with just about anyone: high-level executives, entry-level associates, engineers, IT teams, & designers
- You have the ability to work confidently & creatively on ambiguous problems
- You love working collaboratively & bring out the best in your team. You solicit feedback on your own work & add value to others' work
- You're passionate about people. You are a tireless advocate for the end user. You are deeply compassionate for their everyday struggles & challenges. You always put their needs first, & you're unwavering in your desire to provide the best experiences for users
- You are obsessively organized & can manage competing priorities
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in UX & research
- B2B SaaS experience
- Experience using analytical tools to summarize data & generate insights
- Experience with designing & user testing accessible experiences (WCAG, ADA)
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, & proud to be committed to diversity & inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.