Company Description|Job Description
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Visa is seeking a Sr. Software Engineer as a full stack Java/J2EE developer for the Business Solution Product Development team. The Business Solutions Product Development team is part of Visa's Data Products Development organization & is responsible for designing, developing & managing 20+ applications & services for Visa's Business Solutions line of products. Our range of products include data processing, business intelligence, data mining, & B2B payments solutions
Primary responsibilities for this role will include:
- As part of a cross functional scrum team, design, develop & test new applications & maintain existing applications
- Develop code that complies with design specifications & meets security & Java/J2EE best practices.
- Contribute to enhancements, & corrections to existing Business Solutions applications codebase
- Work with architects, systems analysts, project managers, QA & other developers to successfully implement business requirements while applying the latest available tools & technology
- Participate in design & code review sessions as appropriate; to ensure the quality of work delivered by teammates is in accordance with development standards
- Build working relationships with global & virtual teams on software development
- 4+ years of relevant experience in software industry
- Proficient in Java/J2EE technologies
- Experience in frameworks like Spring, Sprint MVC, JPA, Hibernate
- Experience in SQL and/or PL/SQL is required
- Demonstrated knowledge of Web Services Development using SOAP or REST, JSON & XML
- Proficientin GIT/Stash, Maven
- Experience beingpart of a Agile/Scrum team
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science, or related technology/engineering discipline
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.