EasyKnock is a real estate technology company on a mission to change homeownership to change lives. We recently raised $215 million for our main products, Sell & Stay & MoveAbility, which are the first of their kind. Homeowners can access the equity they need, without wading through the bureaucratic red tape of traditional banks & lenders. More uniquely, they have the time & flexibility to repurchase their home, move, or buy a new home, at any point. We are breaking the age old industries of finance & real estate - come join us.
About The Responsibilities
- Work closely with the Design Director & Content Marketing Manager to execute content projects & posts
- Create content for social platforms, email newsletters & blog posts
- Respond to customers/leads on social media channels & review sites
- Brainstorm & pitch new content ideas & new platforms to write content on
- Write copy for social media posts
About the Details
- Currently pursuing an undergraduate degree at an accredited college or university
- Extremely self-motivated & flexible
- Strong writing & verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, & follow through with deadlines on projects
- Strong experience with social media platforms (primarily Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin & Twitter)
- An ability to work to deadlines & learn quickly
- Opportunity to grow!
*Credit only position*