At Lyft, our mission is to improve peoples lives with the worlds best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization.
Lyft connects people to transportation to change the way we live & get around our communities. Lyft is growing rapidly, & we are looking for an HR Operations Lead to help us scale with our organization.
The HR Operations Lead will manage the growing team of Coordinators that execute a high volume of requests from business leaders, HRBPs, recruiting, & other partners across Lyft. This role will support the Coordinators by focusing on streamlining operational processing, with a penchant for automation, self service, & documentation. Additionally, this role will strive to create a smooth & consistent employee experience, & act as the custodian of our employee data.
- Develops the talent of our Coordinators, owning their engagement & providing advisement regarding projects & business partnerships
- Drives Coordinator performance via thorough analysis of ticketing & HRMS metrics
- Uses data to inform the business of targeted knowledge gaps, & ticketing system taxonomy redesigns
- Take full ownership of our internal HR Operations knowledgebase, & defines the format & audits to ensure thorough documentation
- Constantly challenging the current state process design to drive efficiencies & reduce SLAs
- Manage the scoping & intake of newly inherited processes from partners across the People team
- Hone your already-strong verbal & written communication skills to accurately, timely, & professionally communicate to employees & business leaders as we transition to a self service model
- Provides world class experience throughout the employee lifecycle through a focus on consistent documented processes
- Manage multiple tasks simultaneously in a high-volume hiring environment with tight deadlines
- Direct experience managing a team of front line HR associates required
- Thorough knowledge of HRMS business processes
- Workday experience required
- Experience fielding tiered employee HR questions; Zendesk experience preferred
- Prior work experience performing data audits & reconciliation
- Basic spreadsheet proficiency (e.g. vLookup, pivot tables, etc)
- Extremely detail oriented, with high standards for accuracy & precision, & ability to handle sensitive data with confidentiality
- Comfortable independently managing multiple tasks simultaneously in a high-volume hiring environment with tight deadlines
- Excellent customer service skills
- Resourceful & has the willingness to do whatever needs to get done with integrity & accountability
- Team player, excellent at building relationships within your team & across teams
- Excel in situations where you can think critically & anticipate issues before they arise, & proactively suggest big-picture solutions
- Great medical, dental, & vision insurance options
- In addition to 11 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, & foster parents are all eligible
- Monthly commuter subsidy to cover your transit to work
- 20% off all Lyft rides
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues & hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy & safe workplace & strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance & other similar state laws & local ordinances, & its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records.