Bonobos is seeking a Senior Associate, CRM to optimize existing customer communications & build out new lifecycle programs to increase customer retention.
As the Senior Associate, CRM you are focused on multiple stages of the customer lifecycle & ensuring the right messages & channels are being leveraged to deepen engagement & increase customer LTV. You will optimize existing email journeys including Abandon Cart/Browse, Welcome Series & Churn Programs & build out new customer journeys to support key customer segments. You will also manage the Direct Mail channel in order to acquire new customers, & engage/reactivate existing ones.
Reporting to the Senior Manager CRM, you should have excellent attention to detail, & be adept at effective decision-making using data-driven analysis. You should be able to lead cross-functional teams including Marketing, Creative, Analytics, Finance/Accounting, Engineering, Data Science & 3rd party vendors & agencies, in order to drive initiatives forward.
What you'll do
- Plan & deliver CRM programs to activate, retain & reactivate our customers through multiple marketing channels
- Own daily email strategy & execution & help shift from merchant first planning to customer first planning
- Partner with Data Science & Engineering to develop personalized communications leveraging customer data
- Track & report on campaign performance & retention KPIs weekly & monthly
- Own direct mail calendar, forecasting, budget, circulation plan, segmentation strategy & creative testing
- Manage relationships with 3rd party vendors for catalog & email
- Implement rigorous A/B tests (audience, creative, channel, etc.) to optimize direct marketing tools & increase efficiency of programs
- Have a minimum of 2-3 years of customer marketing experience, preferably in a B2C company
- Have exposure to & understanding of full customer lifecycle
- Have experience managing 3rd party agencies & vendors
- Are confident with navigating multiple business issues & providing appropriate suggestions/solutions
- Are results oriented & have proven analytical & qualitative skills
- Are extremely detail-oriented & are comfortable QAing & executing campaigns
- Enjoy juggling multiple projects at one time
- Have exceptional communication skills (both written & verbal) & can effectively translate data & results to partners across the business
- Like building out strategies from scratch based on competitive research, campaign analytics & customer data
- Are eager to implement thoughtful tests & learn along the way
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud, creating data extensions, setting up a/b tests, deploying one-time campaigns & building journeys
- Believe in the power of self-awareness, intellectual honesty, judgment, empathy, & positive energy as our team values
- Work hard because we love what were doing, but also believe in balance
- Will back up our talk with a competitive compensation & benefits package, challenging projects, random acts of team-wide fun & awesome coworkers
- Are located in the Flatiron District of Manhattan
- Appreciate a sense of humor
- Look forward to hearing from you!