VillageMD is a leading provider of health care for organizations moving toward a primary care-led, high-value clinical model. The VillageMD solution provides the tools, technology, operations, & staffing support needed for physicians to drive the highest quality clinical results across a population. VillageMD works with physician groups, independent practice associations, & health systems to improve quality, deliver a first-rate patient experience, & lower costs in the communities they serve. We have grown to include more than 2,500 physicians across eight markets & are responsible for approximately 500,000 lives & $2.8 billion in healthcare spending.
VillageMD will operate state-of-the-art primary care clinics in the Chicago area. The conveniently located clinics, branded Village Medical, will provide comprehensive primary care services, integrated tightly with pharmacists, nurses & social workers to meet the full suite of patient needs. The clinics will be comprised of 2,500 square feet to serve the full adult continuum, including seniors. Village Medical enables primary care providers to have a greater focus on proactive care & direct more resources to patients needing extra support outside of the office visit.
Some unique position highlights for Advanced Practice Providers at Village Medical include:
- Practicing medicine in a convenient & modern setting where you will enjoy autonomy & support.
- Outstanding earning potential with multiple financial incentives
- Base salary + RVU + Quality Incentives + Long Term Incentive Plan
- Full comprehensive benefits: Paid Time Off (PTO), CME allowance, Medical, Dental, & other benefits
- Flexible schedule
- Excellent clinical support
- Staffing model with two MDs & two APPs per location with APP support to help with walk-ins & PCP overflow
Qualifications for the Advanced Practice Provider:
- Must be a graduate & certified from an accredited advanced practice program
- Two years or more of clinical experience, with the ability to work autonomously, capable of providing care without physician supervision
- Comfortable treating both adult & pediatric patients, conducting comprehensive or episodic health history & physical assessment of patients/families with acute, chronic and/or potential health problems
- Current, unrestricted Illinois State license or be eligible for licensure
- Active Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) registration or be eligible for registration
- Must possess active Medicare/Medicaid Enrollment or be eligible to enroll
- Certified in Basic Life Support (BLS) or Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), both strongly preferred
- Ability to work an average of 40 hours per week with availability for weekday shifts between 7:00 am 7:00 pm & weekend shifts between 9:00 am 5:00 pm
- Strong oral & written communication skills
- Comfortable with Electronic Medical Record (EMR) system & Microsoft Office
At VillageMD, we see diversity & inclusion as a source of strength in transforming healthcare. We believe building trust & innovation are best achieved through diverse perspectives. To us, acceptance & respect are rooted in an understanding that people do not experience things in the same way, including our healthcare system. Individuals seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.