As a Customer Success Manager, you will be the main point of contact for our customers as you lead them through the full customer life cycle, from pre-sales consultation, onboarding, & project management through retention & growth. Our ultimate goal is to make sure customers receive a premium, best-in-class experience that also meets their business objectives.
You will partner with our Sales, Operations, Implementation, Design, & Technology teams to onboard members to our platform, drive product adoption, & build relationships that add value & grow customer satisfaction. You will also function as a customer advocate, facilitating an internal feedback loop that helps us continuously improve our products & services over time.
As a successful candidate, you:
- Enjoy working with customers & understanding their business goals
- Identify & build strong relationships with key internal & external stakeholders
- Serve as a trusted advisor who effectively manages the post-sales customer lifecycle
- Are comfortable in a dynamic work environment where policies & procedures are still taking shape
- Pitch in & help when necessary, even if it means shuffling your priorities on the fly
- Review & understand what customers have purchased from Convene as well as how this aligns with their short & long-term goals
- Work closely with our Operations, Implementation, Design, & Technology teams to ensure any deliverables or requirements are met
- Serve as the main point of contact for key stakeholders you represent
- Use Salesforce to identify contacts, document interactions with customers, & track any issues or insights you discover
- Collect customer feedback & share it with internal teams
- Help create, implement, & improve any customer success playbooks, including onboarding, quarterly/executive business reviews, & ongoing engagement strategies
- Poised, seasoned professional with at least three years of experience in customer-facing roles, such as customer success, sales, business development, project management, & consulting
- Process-oriented & highly organized with keen attention to detail & excellent communication skills, both written & verbal
- Reliable, flexible team player who demonstrates a high level of integrity & professionalism
- Ability to travel to Convene locations as necessary (approximately 25-30% travel)
Convene designs & services premium places to work, meet, & host inspiring events. Through strategic partnerships with prominent commercial landlords, Convene operates a network of hospitality-driven locations in Class A office buildings across major U.S. cities, with plans to expand globally. Convene has raised $260M in equity funding to date & has been named one of Americas 100 Most Promising Companies by Forbes & a Best Workplace by both & Fortune magazines.
Other recent accolades include:
- 2017-2019 Certified Great Place to Work
- 2018 Fortune Best Small & Medium Workplaces U.S.
- #11 Workplace in New York in 2017 by Fortune Magazine
- #30 in 2017 LinkedIn List of Most In-Demand Startups
In everything we do, we strive to put the people we do it for first. This starts internally: we believe our values drive behaviors that create culture. Together, were building a culture that embraces diversity & learning, humility & gratitude. At the same time, we try not to take ourselves too seriously & strive for a healthy integration between work & personal pursuits.
Benefits you can expect as a Convene employee
- Supportive work environment & leaders who are focused on your professional growth
- Generous professional development policy that includes funds earmarked for each employee's discretionary professional growth. Have a conference you want to attend? A class you want to take? If it's helping take your career to the next level, we support it. Each employee is required to have 65 hours of learning per year.
- Flexible PTO & family leave
- 401k match
- Excellent health coverage for team members & their families
- Company events that highlight our team's passions & hobbies
- Healthy snacks
Convene is committed to building an inclusive & diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer & welcome people from all backgrounds, experiences, abilities, & perspectives.