Pindrop is looking for an experienced Accounting Manager that will be reporting to the VP of Accounting. This role will be based in our Midtown Atlanta office. We are looking for someone with exceptional communication skills who can prioritize work to balance multiple projects & tasks in a fast-paced environment. This role will be hands-on & prepare as well as manage the closing process, journal entries, account reconciliations, & much more.
what youll do
- Managing the Month End & Year End Closings
- Using checklists, closing schedules & calendars to keep on schedule
- Prepare monthly financial statements to include balance sheet, income statement & statement of cash flows in accordance with GAAP; ensure timely & accurate financial statements
- Manage the billing & invoice process, collections, & asset management
- Aid VP of Accounting in managing the tax compliance process
- Manage Account Reconciliations
- Manage Compliance for Organization
- Develop a compliance calendar for the organization
- Use compliance calendar to keep organization in compliance with all regulatory needs
- Manage internal controls
- Develop controls where needed
- Maintain controls & validate that they are function as needed
- Develop compensating controls where needed due to lack of direct controls
- Research Accounting Treatment as Issues Arise
- Work with the VP of Accounting to review contracts & decide on proper accounting treatment as needed
- Has 606 experience on both the revenue & cost deferral sides
- Manage the External Financial Audit
- Be point person for external auditors
- Maintain, control & delegate client information for auditors
- Answer questions as they arise
- Produce a clean audit with no audit adjustments from the auditors
- Maintaining the Accounting Financial & Sub Systems
- Maintain accounting & sub systems to current versions
- Document Policies & Procedures
- Document current processes
- Improve & constantly look for improvements
- Develop partnerships with other groups as needed in the organization to better complete your job functions
- Turn the organization into a service bureau treating all as your customer
who you are
- Actively hold a CPA
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, minimum five years of business experience in an Accounting role & of minimum of three years in a leadership role
- Demonstrated experience in the following areas: Excel, Outlook, ERP system
- Strong leadership, organizational, analytical & problem-solving skills
- Experience improving business processes
- Ability to function effectively in a fast paced environment
- Willing to roll up sleeves & be a working manager
what is preferred
- Intacct Experience
- 606 Revenue recognition experience
what we offer
As a part of Pindrop, youll have a direct impact on our growing list of products & thus the future of security in the voice driven economy. We hire great people & take care of them. Heres a snapshot of benefits we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Paid Parental Leave
- Company holidays
- Paid time off
- Pick your own Apple MacBook Pro
- Retirement plan with 401k match
- Health plans
- Continued education budget (certifications, conferences, etc.)
- Flex schedules
- Best in class tools
- Paid commuter options
- Fun outings to celebrate our accomplishments as a team
- All the good karma you can rack up for fighting bad guys (our conference rooms are named after the ones weve busted)
who we are
Pindrop is a company founded on research & continues to innovate new ideas to market. Our solutions are leading the way to the future of voice by establishing the standard for security, identity, & trust. Pindrop products secure the future of voice, making technology more human from the call center to IoT devices.
what we live by
Pindrop is driven by our DEPTH values. These are reflected in our goals & the base of our teams peer awards.
Act with Deliberate urgency.
Create Evangelical customers.
Passionate about the fight.
Playing for the Team.
Make Hard easy.
Pindrop is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Here at Pindrop, it is our mission to create & maintain a diverse & inclusive work environment. As an equal opportunity employer all qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, disability, marital and/or veteran status.