Senior SRE Engineer
LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We believe connected data has the power to change the world. Our platform powers insights & experiences centered around the needs of real people, & in ways that keep the Internet open for all. LiveRampers thrive on building together with curiosity & humilityand have a good bit of fun along the way. Were always looking for smart, kind, & creative people to grow our team & impact.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe & easy for businesses to use data effectively.
The Global SRE team is responsible for owning & supporting deployments of global products, & providing first line operational support. We are looking for a Senior Site Reliability engineer who is excited about establishing & advocating for best practices for product deployments & SRE. You will be able to leverage your software engineering expertise to understand the needs of teams & guide them in improving their systems.
- Support and/or own the deployment of global products including setting up production & internal environments
- Provide 24/7 first line of Engineering support (via follow the sun teams in all regions) for any issues related to global product deployment, availability & internal operations support.
- Drive effective resolutions of core product issues with Engineering teams
- Setup & maintain Infrastructure & Product Reliability monitoring & alerting
- Maintain & enhance CI/CD Tooling & Terraform scripts in support of the mission in close collaboration with DevOps team
- Maintain & enhance Engineering Operational Documentation for supported products.
- Provide expertise to build & maintain products operational documentation & setting up product SRE practices
- Support Security & Compliance governance support in production environments
- Work in close collaboration with SRE team members & Engineering organizations based in California, Paris, Nantong, Singapore, Australia & others.
- 5+ years of experience in the fields of SRE, DevOps or production engineering
- Experience in Infrastructure as code (IaC) using Terraform
- Experience in building continuous integration declarative pipelines in Jenkins or CircleCI
- Experience with platforms like Kubernetes, Containers & public clouds (GCP or AWS)
- Experience with deployment & monitoring of highly scalable products
- Experience in Python or Go programming language.
- Experience with SRE best practices, working knowledge of observability principles is a big plus
- Ability to lead & mentor other engineers in the team for SRE best practices
- Ability to diagnose technical problems, debug code, & automate routine tasks
- Experience with securing systems in a public cloud environment
- Understands how to engage other engineers as stakeholders
- Enjoy working as part of a distributed team: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working, & productive
- People: Work with talented, collaborative, & friendly people who love what they do.
- Fun: We host in-person & virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, & sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: Flexible paid time off, options for working from home, & paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: Medical, dental, vision, & disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) & a fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings: Our 401K matching plan1:1 match up to 6% of salaryhelps you plan ahead (U.S. LiveRampers)
- RampRemote: A comprehensive office equipment & ergonomics programwe help you set up your home office (Home-based LiveRampers)
- Location: work in the heart of New York City
More about us:
LiveRamps mission is to connect data in ways that matter, & doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds & experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas & one another is one of our guiding principlesone that informs how we hire, train, & grow our global team across nine countries & four continents. Click here to learn more about Diversity, Inclusion, & Belonging (DIB) at LiveRamp.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action & equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) & does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.