BuzzFeed is looking for a Business Marketing Coordinator to help shape the BuzzFeed brand for our advertising clients. The Business Marketing team is responsible for how BuzzFeed is positioned to clients in market. We empower teams with the tools they need to create awareness, buzz, & revenue for BuzzFeed through: B2B Go-To-Market strategies & collateral; business, ad product, & brand value proposition; industry & client engagement; & sales enablement tools.
We are looking for a Coordinator to support the Business Marketing team to develop marketing collateral, including brand & product overviews, social media strategies, case studies, keynote decks, fact sheets, playbooks, customer stories, newsletters, videos, & more. You will focus on helping educate & grow awareness for our marketing solutions. Client-facing teams are essential to telling BuzzFeeds story & driving adoption of our latest innovations & it is necessary that they are armed with all the latest solutions, materials, & strategies.
This is a contract position based in our New York office & reporting to our Senior Associate, Business Marketing.
- Build meaningful & easy-to-understand stories out of complex information.
- Partner with other teams to lead world-class communications for new brand products.
- Communicate the value proposition of BuzzFeed & its brands to all teams & ensure that sales support materials & packages are created.
- Create new marketing collateral, including product overviews, case studies, keynote decks, fact sheets, playbooks, customer stories, newsletters, videos, & more.
- Develop strategies to improve external communications & information flow to stakeholders.
- Support Business Marketing team on product positioning, messaging, & go-to-market plans.
- 1+ years of relevant experience, preferably in B2B Marketing.
- Previous experience with marketing design, social media, strategic planning, or marketing strategy.
- BA/BS in Business, Marketing, or a related field of study.
- Experience in the production of campaigns, printed collateral presentations, websites, videos, & other marketing materials. Go-to-market materials or sales enablement collateral or copy is a plus.
- Powerpoint/Keynote & Google Sheets specialist is mandatory.
- Illustrator/Photoshop/Visual Design skills preferred.
- Experience managing multiple tasks & projects in response to changing priorities.
Only applications that include a resume, cover letter, & portfolio will be considered.
BuzzFeed is the leading independent digital media & tech company delivering news & entertainment content to a global audience. We have offices in 19 cities around the world & more than 1500 employees including reporters, video producers, data scientists, engineers, brand strategists, & more. We value a culture of experimentation, teamwork, equality, humble confidence, & hard work (fused with fun). At BuzzFeed, youll work with inspiring colleagues to build tools & create content that helps connect people all over the world.