NewsCred, the worlds leading enterprise content marketing company, is on a mission to create software that transforms how marketing teams work.
NewsCred is a two-time Gartner-leader & a regular Great Place to Work. Every day, across our New York, London, & Dhaka offices, nearly 200 brilliant NewsCred employees commit their passion, time, & energy to shaping the future of an industry.
Our bread & butter is enterprise content marketing, & we are the best in the world at it, with exceptional retention rates over our 10+ year history. Our teams combine strategic expertise, award-winning licensed & original content, & comprehensive-but-intuitive software to help the worlds biggest multinational brands publish content that people actually want in this world filled with ad noise.
But we are not resting on our success. We believe that modern marketing organizations will have their own operating system, just as Engineering has Jira & Sales has Salesforce. This Marketing OS will centralize where campaigns get planned & marketing teams work together. There are many big companies competing to be the winner, but we think we have the lead because of our expertise in content & the robustness of our software.
NewsCred is seeking an Inbound Business Development Representative to respond to all inbound prospects with impactful messaging. The role is strategic in nature, requiring market expertise to ideate, develop, launch & measure tailored messaging & collateral that addresses specific business objectives at our most valued inbounding accounts. This is a multifaceted role, aligning NewsCreds Sales & Marketing teams to generate targeted awareness of our services, conduct market & account reconnaissance, drive inbound opportunities & accelerate new partnerships. The ideal candidate has an entrepreneurial spirit with a deep passion for problem-solving, testing data-driven hypotheses & project management. They are extremely motivated, can operate autonomously, navigate internal teams & will assist with growing revenue through new business opportunities.
What Youll Do
- Conduct deep industry & account-based research to develop relevant solution-based hypotheses
- Collaborate across both Sales & Marketing to ideate & ensure the efficacy of account-specific materials & outreach
- Respond promptly & professionally to all inbound requests & activity
- Develop relevant business solutions/insights tied to integrated marketing that fuel growth within NewsCreds key accounts
- Orchestrate multi-channel outreach, leveraging all assets in the organization
- Increase pipeline volume & velocity of opportunities generated against out inbound prospects
- Analyze results to optimize future initiatives
- Develop domain expertise fluency in Content Marketing, Integrated Marketing, Marketing Technology, including regulatory trends, the competitive landscape, macro-economic trends, & other factors
- Exceed quarterly KPIs
What Youll Need
- 1-2 years of experience in sales or marketing preferred
- Ability to communicate & orchestrate effectively across internal departments
- Articulate NewsCreds mission & value proposition in a persuasive manner
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, & analytical skills
- Self-starter & motivated individual who is disciplined, creative, & independent
- Highly enthusiastic, confident, curious, & interested in SaaS business solutions
- Must be coachable
- Must be a Team Player
- Bachelors degree in Business or Marketing