TripActions is the fastest-growing corporate travel platform disrupting a $1.5T industry & shaping the future of business travel.
TripActions is a story of inspiration born of frustration. Road warriors & co-founders Ariel Cohen & Ilan Twig believed that companies deserved a travel solution that takes the pain out of work trips so that their travelers can focus on being productive & meeting in-person, not wasting valuable time booking travel. So in 2015, they created TripActions. Since then, weve been a mission to power the face-to-face, in-person connections that move people, ideas & businesses forward.
TripActions platform offers a vast selection of inventory that travelers can choose from, a personalized, intuitive user interface driven by machine learning, & 24/7 proactive real human, customer support. Companies enjoy complete travel program visibility, over 30% cost savings on average & seamless integrations with their HR & expense systems.
Globally, TripActions has grown to over 600 employees across 7 offices in 4 countries. We support over 1,500 customers, with innovative brands like Lyft, Dropbox, Sara Lee Frozen Bakery, Allbirds, Robinhood & the ACLU relying on TripActions for their business travel needs. As one of Silicon Valleys newest unicorns, TripActions has a valuation north of $1B & a total of $232M in funding. Weve recently received $154M in our Series C funding round led by new investor Andreessen Horowitz, with participation from repeat investors Lightspeed Venture Partners, Zeev Ventures & SGVC.
TripActions was recently recognized as one of Fast Companys Most Innovative Companies for 2019, #12 in LinkedIns Top Startups 2018 & #3 in the U.S. for Happiest Employees by Comparably.
Were redefining what it means to travel for work. Come help us build the future of business travel.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As TripActions continues to see significant adoption in the market & grow 20%+ MoM, we are looking for a Mid-Market Sales Manager to help lead, train, coach, scale, & motivate a team of high performing, quota crushing Mid-Market Account Executives in New York City.TripActions is looking for a natural leader who loves to sell, is energized by nurturing & developing people, can scale an effective process, & is exceptional at inspiring customers & prospects through a fast-cycle, complex sales process.You will manage a team of 8-10 Account Executives as a front line manager & ultimately drive net new revenue growth.
- Hire & continue to build out a team of exceptional Account Executives
- Connect Account Executives to key resources & clear roadblocks, enabling them to achieve and/or exceed their revenue goals
- Oversee day-to-day activity of your AE team members & monitor performance goals while providing ongoing feedback, coaching, & guidance through weekly 1:1s & or ad hoc discussions.
- Develop & report sales revenue forecasts based on visibility into direct & partner pipeline on a monthly & quarterly basis
- Track MM AE team activity & performance metrics & report data to leadership on a regular basis.
- Develop, Train & Inspire team members on a daily basis & recognize & reward accomplishments & contribution including competitions & spiffs.
- Develop & refine best practices & ensure adherence to Salesforce usage as well as accurate forecasting practices.
- Support team growth by developing and/or maintaining content for onboarding, training, scripts, & playbooks.
- 3+ years experience as a sales leader/manager.
- Demonstrable success in leading/managing inside or field sales teams with a SaaS product & solution sales approach.
- 3+ years as an individual, closing role specific, sales person within the technology and/or travel industries.
- Track record in building organizations & hiring & training top talent, particularly in a hyper-growth start-up environment.
- Strong leadership experience, with a focus on training, coaching & motivation.
- Expert knowledge of the full sales cycle, from prospecting, cold calling through to negotiation & closing.
- Ability to function in Player/Coach role that includes customer facing engagement.
- Ability to understand, articulate, & lead complex sales processes.
- Technical aptitude, & ability to learn new concepts quickly.
- Analytical thinker with demonstrated command of metrics-driven sales models.
- Strong career trajectory with a history of top performance in successive roles.
- Health: Medical, dental & vision
- Food: Catered meals & drinks
- Stock: Be invested in our future
- Savings: Take advantage of our 401K
- Travel: $2000 personal travel stipend to use on the app every year
- Commuter benefits: Pre-tax benefit plus a $1000 yearly transportation stipend
- People: Friendly, nice & smart coworkers
- Work/life balance: Take time off when you need it with an open vacation policy. Monthly recharge days ensure youre at your best
- Location: New York City, WeWork outside of Madison Square Park