WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, & web. Customers, including Seamless, HBO, Disney, Urban Outfitters, & Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands & consumers in a more authentic & human way. And we do it at scale each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019. The company has also been named on the Forbes Cloud 100 Magazines 2019 Best Places to Work, & Crain's 2019 Best Places to Work in NYC lists.
WHAT YOULL DO
You will the Marketing Operations team expert regarding how the Braze services work from a technical standpoint, & own the Braze @ Braze (Braze using our own software to market to our customers) implementation to empower our teams to both fully analyze how thousands of brands are getting value out of Braze, & to enable the Braze Customer Marketing team engage our customers with best in class, behaviorally triggered messaging at the right time, via the right channel.
- Own & audit the technical implementation of Braze @ Braze, our instance of the Braze software which runs on our own tool.
- Build, enhance, & maintain data pipelines which ensure synchronicity between Braze @ Braze, Salesforce, the Braze backend, & other tools like Demandbase, Marketo, etc.
- Partner with the Customer Marketing team to drive adoption of advanced technical marketing techniques like using AMP for Email, or building API endpoints which can furnish personalized content in real-time to our customers via Connected Content.
- Collaborate with Product, Customer Marketing, & Product Marketing to instrument new events & attributes in Braze @ Braze in a consistent, documented, & reliable manner.
WHO YOU ARE
- 3+ years of engineering experience with a strong track record of success.
- Pride yourself on writing elegant, maintainable code.
- Comfortable working in a large code-base with many stakeholders across multiple departments & functions.
- Able to learn new technologies quickly & act independently
- Have a user-centric attitude & care deeply about CX (Customer Experience)
- Familiarity with the following technologies is a strong plus (Braze, JS, Ruby, Rails, MongoDB, React, HTML, CSS)
- Degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work & life, including paid parental leave
- Free daily lunch in the office, including snacks & beverages
- Competitive medical, dental, & vision coverage for you & your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, & fun loving office culture
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information & how you can exercise your rights.