SoundCloud is a next-generation music entertainment company powered by an ecosystem of artists, fans, & thriving communities. . As one of the worlds most influential cultural platforms, SoundCloud holds a singular market position as both a music-streaming service with the largest catalogue of music, & an artist services & distribution business to help artists grow long-term, successful careers.
SoundCloud is seeking an organized, analytical & motivated operations expert to handle a range of business & creative tasks alongside our Chief Content & Marketing Officer. This is a great opportunity for a highly driven, self motivated individual to help drive key strategic initiatives & outcomes across the company. This role is ideal for someone looking to join a fast-paced & rapidly growing company, spearhead meaningful projects, & work closely with innovative leaders on transforming a beloved brand into a leading entertainment company.
- Manage multiple complex projects simultaneously based on the needs of the CCMOs organization & the teams we partner with most, collecting input from key stakeholders & ensuring alignment across global teams on goals, plans, & deliverables.
- Develop, author & create presentations-- conceptualize, lead, analyze & present qualitative & quantitative plans.
- Organize the CCMO organizations meeting cadence, including prioritization of agenda, preparation & distribution of materials.
- Serve as strategic gatekeeper of CCMOs time to ensure adequate balance of the calendar to maintain time for strategic thought, Board & external stakeholder relationship building, etc.
- Translate complex issues into simple courses of action.
- Ability to create & maintain relationships with ease across the organization & ensure the flow of information between the CCMO & the team at large.
- Partnering with all relevant teams to manage the intake & preparation for the CCMOs internal & external meetings, appearances, interviews, keynotes, networking events, etc.
- Draft communications & own content development for the CCMOs internal & external speaking engagements, including partner meetings, org-wide all hands meetings, executive & board meetings.
- Understands the company strategy & how it translates to the CCMOs organization. Develop deep understanding of key metrics that measure the organizations success & co-own the OKR process.
- Understand & own data/analytics of all CCMOs projects, identify data stories in the correct way, synthesize comprehensive information to tell a cohesive story
- Communicate updates to CCMO in a clear, concise, organized & timely manner on agenda, projects, etc to ensure no ball is dropped
Experience & Background:
- 5-7+ years of experience in strategy, comms, operations, or marketing at a marketing, entertainment or tech company. Strong understanding of the marketing landscape, campaign & communications development & strategic frameworks.
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously under tight timelines & rapidly shifting priorities.
- Self-starter with an active sense of urgency & impeccable follow-through
- Capable of managing stakeholder relationships across multiple functions internally & externally
- Trustworthy & can keep sensitive information confidential at all times
- Extremely organized, detail-oriented with excellent verbal, written, & interpersonal skills
- Excellent presentation skills - you can develop & deliver engaging presentations, & run efficient & productive meetings
- Are a highly analytical, strategic, & creative thinker with strong business acumen & modeling skills
- No job should be too small, nor any problem too big to work through, particularly through collaboration with the team
- Desire to help advance an inclusive & diverse working environment.
- Deep passion & knowledge of music & culture - constantly keeping up on changing trends & meaningingful moments.
- Proactive & Resourceful - Is very solutions oriented
- Clear communicator - clear, concise & constant communication
- Based in New York Metropolitan Tri-State Area