Curious about what its like to lead a team of Global Programmatic Account Managers at the worlds number 1 discovery platform? Were glad you asked!
What is the key purpose of a Global Lead, Programmatic Account Management?
Taboolas programmatic account management team works with many Taboola stakeholders & agency partners to manage & execute Programmatic deals that drive client results. As a team lead, you will have experience with auction based buying & driving Programmatic deals client success with direct advertisers & assigned agencies.
The ideal candidate should be familiar with the programmatic campaign full lifecycle from planning to execution & have close & thorough understanding of campaign management & optimisation with at least one of the following platforms: TTD, DV360, Xandr, Yahoo DSP & Mediamath in terms of campaign setup & structure, attribution models, brand safety controls, audience targeting, performance, optimization capabilities, & reporting.
What skills & qualifications do I need?
For this role it is essential that you have the following skills & qualifications:
- BA/BS degree
- Full understanding of programmatic, ad tech, self-serve DSP's, programmatic deals
- 3-5 years Experience in bid management, campaign management or digital operations
- Good analytical skills
- Previous DSP or Agency experience - Must
- Proficiency in media planning & reporting
- Excellent communication & organizational skills
- Ability to meet deadlines & handle multiple tasks
- Outstanding customer support/ services skills required
- Strong skills with Microsoft & G-suite applications
- Effectively manage issues & relationships
- Ability to work & manage across-geographies & cultures
- 2-3 years team management experience - an advantage
What will I be doing on a day-to-day basis?
As a fast-moving technology company, no 2 days will ever be the same at Taboola. As a team lead of our global Programmatic Account Management team, you will:
- Oversee a team of 4-5 programmatic account managers that Set-up, manage & optimize programmatic deals across multiple DSPs (Google DV360, The Trade Desk, Amazon, Xandr, Yahoo DSP Rubicon, SpotX, Verizon & others) globally
- Support Taboolas global account management & sales teams by fielding internal / external programmatic capabilities questions
- Work closely with Taboola business development & strategic partnerships teams to forge & nurture close relationships with all leading DSPs
- Proactively oversee & manage client campaign portfolios, controlling delivery & performance, surfacing insights, & educating customers on best practices
- Guide programmatic clients with live deals
- Monitor & maximize budgets in accordance with client objectives
- Troubleshooting campaign delivery & performance issues
- Work with partners in order to secure support for daily campaign management & implementation questions
- Work with sales development team to pull inventory & create programmatic media plans
- Provide regular insights detailing performance, campaign optimizations that lead to immediate tactical recommendations & future strategic recommendations
- If you ask our employees what they love about Taboola they will tell you that here they are able to discover their best professional self, explore where they can grow to, & learn from & together with smart & talented people.
- We work with some of the biggest names in the business. Our publisher partners include NBCU, ESPN, Bloomberg & Business Insider. Our advertiser clients include Wells Fargo, Toyota, Pinterest, Expedia & Salesforce.
- Taboola NYC offers generous health, medical & dental coverage, 401k matching, a fully-stocked kitchen, & various gym partnerships.
Sounds good, how do I apply?
Its easy, submit your CV by clicking the Apply button below.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer & we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees & believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, & business need.