Foursquare is the leading independent location technology platform, powering business solutions & consumer products through a deep understanding of location. Over 1,000 clientsincluding more than 50% of the Fortune 100choose Foursquare.
Foursquares toolkit includes Placed powered by Foursquare, Audiences powered by Factual & Proximity powered by Factual, Analytics Solutions, Places, Pilgrim SDK & Pinpoint. Together, these products empower brands to measure foot traffic lift via multi-touch attribution; deliver proximity-based advertising; analyze & identify trends; drive deeper engagement via Foursquares industry-leading developer tools, which have been selected by 200,000 developers including AccuWeather, Apple, Samsung, Microsoft, Snapchat, Twitter & Uber; & optimize advertising campaigns across hundreds of audiences. Over 14 billion consumer-verified place visit confirmations help us keep our map & models fresh & up-to-date.
Foursquare has more than 350+ employees based in New York headquarters with offices in Seattle, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Chicago & Singapore. In 2019 Foursquare acquired Placed from Snap, & then in 2020 merged with Factual. Foursquare is proud to be funded by The Raine Group, Simon Ventures, Naver, Union Square Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, DFJ Growth, Morgan Stanley Alternative Investment Partners & more.
About This Position:
As a Client Solutions Lead/Sr. Account Manager you will oversee revenue-generating accounts by delivering excellent customer service. You will have the unique opportunity to pioneer & contribute to our monetization efforts by managing, retaining, & upselling key clients. By partnering with sales, insights, trading, etc. you will act as a liaison for all pre & post-sales related activities for Foursquare's National Pinpoint Sales team.
- Support a team of Client Partners, helping to grow our business across multiple verticals by managing the completion of proposals & decks that demonstrate the value proposition of our media products & packages as well as all request for proposals (RFPs) in a timely & detailed-oriented manner, demonstrating how Foursquares unique first-party location insights, creative solutions, & visit lift analysis can satisfy each client's objectives
- Initiate & build advertising client relationships by meeting with & educating them on Foursquares suite of location based media solutions
- Partner with Client Solutions Coordinators & legal on all sales-related contracts such as insertion orders & master service agreements to ensure compliance of each campaign
- Run Kick Off Calls with clients to align on timelines, KPIs, & optimization strategies
- Oversee execution of programmatic digital (Pinpoint product) advertising campaigns & manage day-to-day activities
- Leverage our PPBF (Placed Powered By Foursquare) Attribution tool to provide unique campaign insights while driving upsells across our clients
- Work closely with programmatic trading team to create & deliver campaign metrics to clients on an ongoing basis
- Demonstrates a level of comfort educating & consulting directly with brands & agencies to demonstrate how to use Foursquare's platform & ad products to increase business results
- Owning client communication during planning, launch, & campaign maintenance.
- Maintain & grow advertising client relationships by providing optimization solutions to enhance performance based on campaign objectives & business goals
- Deliver relevant insights about clients businesses, competitors, & customers to help them understand the consumer journey
- Develop & present post-campaign wrap reports including performance highlights, foot traffic analysis, & unique consumer insights
- Assist our Finance organization with payables & collections
- Work cross functionally across research, product, marketing, operations, engineering, design, & strategy teams to ensure success for clients, while providing customer feedback to grow Foursquare's ad platform
- 3-5 years experience managing digital marketing programs & servicing ad clients within a technology platform, media company, or ad agency
- Ideal candidates will have both agency & publisher experience
- Excellent communication, presentation, prioritization, & organizational skills
- Exceptional ability to be detail-oriented & resourceful with a strong eagerness to learn & innate curiosity about the digital media space, inclusive of new products, offerings, & potential opportunities
- Experience & passion for captivating data & insights through storytelling for brands
- Must be a self-motivated team player & be able to work in a fast paced, exciting environment
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office suite, specifically Excel, PowerPoint & Keynote. Ideal candidates will have experience using frequently used Foursquare tools (Salesforce, Asana, Google docs, Prisma)
- Familiarity with tactical advertising terminology & metrics including tagging, ad servers & viewability
- Poise & calm under pressure & a desire to immerse yourself in a client's business to become a true partner.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience
Foursquare is proud to foster an inclusive environment that is free from discrimination. We strongly believe in order to build the best products, we need a diversity of perspectives & backgrounds. This leads to a more delightful experience for our users & team members. We value listening to every voice & we encourage everyone to come be a part of building a company & products we love.
Foursquare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.