Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands & grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, & analytics tools.
Were looking for an Analyst to join the Marketing Analytics team. You will be responsible for producing impactful analyses, reporting, & processes leading to insights that help drive Marketing decision making. This role is both data-driven & strategic, focused on improving paid media efficiency through ongoing optimization & expanding measurement capabilities.The ideal candidate will have experience in similar marketing analytics roles with strong technical & analytical abilities.
As a part of the Marketing Analytics team, the work you do will have high visibility across Marketing & other departments as it is used for data-driven decision making guiding marketing investments.
What youll do here:
- Build analytical tools & solutions addressing Marketing business needs & questions enabling better decisions by leadership.
- Mine & interpret data & offer recommendations & insight around specific questions
- Create & maintain reporting & dashboards to track key marketing metrics across multiple data sources leveraging SQL, R/Python and, Looker, Tableau, & other visualization tools; monitor for changes in trends, share insights & make recommendations
- Assist with data assembly for media testing & media performance studies
- Develop solutions for automating reporting & repeatable analysis
- Manage template & delivery for a standard reporting cadence with appropriate levels of data granularity
- Evolve & adapt reporting methodologies in the ever-changing media landscape & business needs.
- Develop meaningful insights & stories from internal & external 3rd party data sources
- Interface across internal business teams as part of the process to provide analytics solutions
- Provide regular updates & generate quantitative results from marketing investments
Wed love to hear from you if:
- You have experience in an analytics focused role
- You have a Bachelors or Graduate degree (analytics, computer science, or mathematics a plus)
- You have 1-2 years experience in media analytics or advertising analytics preferred
- You understand media technology, ad serving platforms, & marketing data systems
- You have experience reporting on media spend, efficiency, & optimization a plus
- You have experience with eCommerce and/or software-as-a-service (SaaS) business models
- You have an ability to translate business objectives into measurable goals & KPIs
- You have the ability to translate technical data into a framework & language that internal clients can understand
- You have moderate working knowledge of SQL, R, and/or Python
- You have some experience in a position leveraging Digital Analytics
- You have experience in wrangling & transforming data
- You have strong communication, collaboration, & problem-solving abilities
- You have hands-on experience with data visualization tools
- You have experience with media reporting platforms like Campaign Manager & Facebook Ads
- You have experience with statistical methods such as regression & hypothesis testing
- You have experience analyzing data from a variety of different sources (quantitative & qualitative), & presenting the data in a clear & concise manner
Nice to haves:
- Experience working with Google BigQuery
- Experience with SaaS business models
- Experience with Search Ads 360
The target base salary for this role is $77,000 to $92,000. Base salary will be determined through the selection & assessment process for this role relative to your experience & our job qualifications.
*Mailchimp currently offers flexible & remote options in Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Georgia, Louisiana, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, & Washington. If you are unable to work from one of these registered locations, you will not be eligible for employment.
Curious how hiring has shifted at Mailchimp due to Covid-19? Click here to find out more!
Mailchimp is a founder-owned & highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Beltline. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, & our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees & their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, & ambitious people, & give them endless opportunities to grow & succeed. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, & we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.