Product Marketing Manager
New York City or Remote
The Role Youll Play
CB Insights is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join our Product Marketing team. Reporting to the Senior Director of Product Marketing, youll work closely with Marketing, Sales, & Product to position our product in a growing market. Were a data driven team & need someone who loves numbers & isnt afraid to dig into them to find the right answer, whether its competitive insights into our product or value patterns for sales.
Your Main Tasks
- Know the market better than anyone else at the company - & be able to articulate where we stand in it.
- Understand our customers & prospects - their needs, pains, & dreams. And drive home how we differentiate from the competition to ensure their success
- Craft concise, benefits-driven messaging. Develop elegant value propositions that work.
- Create & deliver sales enablement materials such as pitch decks & messaging guides
- Support Product releases with messaging & positioning for both customers & prospects, assisting with strategy that starts with development & goes all the way through product adoption
- We need someone to be the expert on our competitors & stand up a competitive intelligence program that will help sales & our product team win.
- Assess the effectiveness of the marketing programs that support your products on an ongoing basis, & report back to the business on required changes.
- Be the expert on win/loss analysis, & help us identify & act on trends.
- Partner cross-functionally to drive innovative marketing programs that are demonstrably impactful to the business, that drive device sales, develops the category, usage & satisfaction.
What Youll Bring to the Table
- 3+ years experience in product marketing required; 5+ years experience in B2B SaaS environments a huge plus
- You like to figure things out. Youve an investigator, a researcher, a curious learning machine. You ask questions & find the answers.
- Demonstrated experience working with Salesforce, Gong or similar
- A passion for data-driven decision making & an aptitude for leveraging data to inform recommendations.
- Strong listening skills, & the ability to influence decisions & lead cross-functional initiatives.
- Natural storytelling skills with a gift for writing & ability to create compelling content that speaks to customer pain points.
- Extremely customer-focused approach, with a passion for uncovering insights & translating them into actionable product & marketing plans.
- Track record of successful product launches & proven ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to be both strategic & hands-on.
- Pragmatic Institute Certified a huge plus!
- Amazing culture: Happy, Helpful, Humble, Hungry. Learn more here
- A newsletter that 600k people follow: Sign up here.
- Be Healthy: Health with HSA & FSA options, dental, & vision insurance along with unlimited/take what you need sick day policy
- Plan for the future: 401k with up to 4% match
- Continued Learning: $1,000 yearly continuing education stipend
- Rest & Relax: Competitive vacation & holiday plans
We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving & creative thinking. We are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team & encourage everyone to apply if your experience is close to what we are looking for.
Equal Opportunity Employer: CB Insights is committed to creating a diverse environment & is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If you know someone who'd be perfect for the role, submit here & you'll be eligible for $5,000!