WHO WE ARE:
Founded in 2011 by Amy Jain & Daniella Yacobovsky Fiala, BaubleBar has quickly become an industry leader in the accessories space. Taking their motto of Embellish Every Day quite literally, the brand has consistently aimed & succeeded at ensuring every customer can express themselves with ease.
While the company got its start creating fashion jewelry, they knew that their cheerful & unique vision could go so much further. Since then, BaubleBars assortment has expanded to include fine jewelry, hair & tech accessories, as well as home dcor.
In addition, BaubleBar has launched major partnerships with some of the most recognizable brands in the world, including Disney, the NBA, & the NFL.
The brand is available on BaubleBar.com & in over 300 premier retailers globally, including Nordstrom, Bloomingdales, Neiman Marcus, ULTA, Harvey Nichols, & Revolve. BaubleBars exclusive line at Target, SUGARFIX by BaubleBar, is found at every Target location across the US.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
BaubleBar is currently seeking a part-time Product Setup Specialist to join our team. This is a remote role working across all areas of the business. The Product Setup Specialist will be responsible for ensuring data integrity for new product setup & data uploads. This role will assist in various item data related projects & activities. Interested candidates should be self-motivated, proactive individuals who can understand broader team goals & deadlines. The position requires tremendous attention to detail & the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
WHAT WE WANT YOU TO DO:
- Work within the Item Setup Team to obtain accurate operational content for the purpose of adding to product catalog
- Work a minimum guarantee of 10 hours per week with the opportunity to flex up to 20-29 hours
- Review data integrity through reporting & analysis to meet the specific needs of internal teams
- Maintain reports & interpret data to give visibility to upper management & stakeholders
- Manage the relationship with internal teams to coordinate product setup updates tied to the published schedule
- Communicate with cross functional team members on troubleshooting issues
- Manage multiple projects & multiple timelines
- Exercise discretion in managing company proprietary information
- Perform related duties as assigned
- Position will be remote (residing anywhere in the United States & authorized to work in the U.S.) Standard working hours to fall within 9:00 am- 6:30 pm EST
WHAT WE WANT TO SEE:
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience required
- Minimum two years of related business experience, with a solid understanding of business issues & data challenges
- Must be punctual & dependable
- Ability to gather, analyze & organize complex data, draw conclusions, & to present such data effectively orally & in writing
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, meet or exceed deadlines & maintain flexibility in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional planning & organizational skills with strong attention to detail & follow up
- Must have the drive to produce accurate results & a sense of accountability for assigned projects
- Must be able to learn new software applications; must understand basic IT documents for workflows, data concepts, & project requirement timelines
- Someone who is naturally passionate about proofreading
- Computer savvy with advanced knowledge of Excel
- Experience with NetSuite & Shopify is a plus!