FanDuel is the pioneer of online daily fantasy sports, one of the fastest growing sectors of the sports & entertainment industry. Since our launch in 2009, weve been disrupting the fantasy sports industry & changing the way millions of people experience sports.
About the role
We are looking for a leader to take holistic ownership of FanDuel's marketing analytics program. Owning all digital behavior, enterprise performance & qualitative analytics this role is responsible reporting, analysis & insight generation across core business functions - user growth, retention, engagement, reactivation, & lifetime valuation. Managing a team of dedicated marketing analysts, this role will be expected to mature our understanding of marketing performance & business operations via direct contribution & personnel development.
This is a highly visible leadership role that will participate in enterprise strategic planning alongside senior leadership.
What youll do
- Evolve the sophistication of our customer acquisition analytics, moving from last-click & channel-centric attribution to a multi-touch & fractional model
- Partner with our media team to mature our media measurement practice from CPA-centric performance management to a comprehensive ROAS view of our advertising spend
- Create & continuously optimize a holistic customer lifecycle view of our users, driving accretive value via marketing program optimizations & cohort analysis
- Work with decision-makers across the company to understand their goals, identify opportunities to use data to develop new insights & improve business results
- Build analytical tools & reports for use by self, team, & others across the organization to ensure timely, consistent understanding of performance
- Analyze campaign & test results to optimize customer acquisition, retention & revenue
- Serve as a player-coach leading a team of analysts & data scientists, developing their personal capability & overall team contribution
Who were looking for
- 7+ years of experience in marketing analytics
- Extensive experience building & using models to deliver measurable improvements to department/company performance
- Previous management experience, especially as it relates to overseeing a team of analysts dedicated to various functions of a marketing program (acquisition, retention, etc.)
- Strong analytical & quantitative skills, with high proficiency in a variety of tools (Excel, SQL, Python, etc.)
- Experience using & overseeing the construction of data visualization environments & subsequently empowering business-level users to monitor & manage business performance
- Familiarity with user-centric businesses; an understanding of how new user acquisition, conversion & lifetime valuation interact to drive total company performance
- Strong verbal & written communication skills, ability to work across teams, locations andtime zones
What you get in return
Beyond working with such a great team?
- An exciting environment with real growth
- Contribute to exciting products used by a highly passionate user base
- Personal learning & development opportunities
- Unlimited vacation allowance
- Attracting health care options
There's more, but we don't want to go on & on.
FanDuel is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential