At Lyft, community is what we are & its what we do. Its what makes us different. To create the best ride for all, we start in our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization where all team members are recognized for what they bring.
The Office Operations Manager is responsible for overseeing the facilitation of an ongoing delightful experience for all employees of Lyft by providing consistent operational support & managing an inclusive & safe environment for Lyft employees.
- Actively participate in facilitating/overseeing an ongoing delightful employee experience by overseeing the consistent delivery of exceptional operational/facilities support from Office team members on site.
- Manage all day to day Office operations for our Seattle location & delegate tasks to Office team members on site as needed.
- Identify & partner with senior leadership to solve for unique challenges the Nashville office presents due to the needs of the 24/7 office operation.
- Manage office vendor operations & relationships including janitorial, food/beverage service, internal security & others as needed.
- Oversee the management of the JIRA ticket workflow for the office & respond to tickets as assigned by Office Coordinator. Perform the necessary task(s) to satisfy general office inquiries & maintenance requests. Escalate office inquiries to other Office team management as needed.
- Receive, assess, solve for or escalate to management any office related security issues reported to the Office team.
- Partner with on site managers/leads to assist with new employee seating assignments & make adjustments in seating assignments as needed.
- Manage/maintain active seating chart for the office & make adjustments as assignments change.
- Partner with leadership on site to provide facilities support for Lyft events.
- Maintain consistent & clear communication with other Office Team members in regards to any facilities or security related concerns.
- Partner with physical security Manager so ensure all security standards are in place & adhered to at all times.
- Serve as backup for & perform other duties as assigned by other office team management as needed.
- Manage additional Lyft Office team members & provide coaching, guidance, feedback & structure to support their professional growth & development.
- Assist senior management in overseeing the opex budget for the propertie(s).
- Coordination of facility maintenance & improvements / changes as necessary.
- Other site specific duties required by the property in question.
- Be aligned with Lyfts Core values: Uplift Others, Make it Happen & Be Yourself
- A passion for managing an overall positive employee experience through ongoing operational support
- Ability to successfully coach, develop & manage direct reports to a level of high performance
- Strong ability to manage competing priorities & projects
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills, with the ability to build relationships across departments, work collaboratively, & manage conflict constructively
- Ability to remain agile & multi-task effectively in a fast paced environment
- Capable of prioritizing tasks/duties as assigned & delegating tasks as needed
- 5+ years of customer service experience
- 2+ years of office operations experience
- Previous people management experience
- Great medical, dental, & vision insurance options
- In addition to 11 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, & foster parents are all eligible
- Monthly commuter subsidy to cover your transit to work
- 20% off all Lyft rides
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues & hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy & safe workplace & strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance & other similar state laws & local ordinances, & its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records.