AlphaSights provides global investment & business professionals with on-demand access to the knowledge they need across all industries & geographies. AlphaSights connects decision-makers from investment management, private equity, management consulting, & corporations with a dynamic network of industry experts who provide qualitative & quantitative market insights, industry expertise, & execution support so our clients can make more informed decisions. Leveraging cutting-edge technology & our global team of 800+ professionals in nine global offices, we support our clients 24/7 around the world. AlphaSights regularly ranks as one of the fastest-growing companies in the world. Learn more about life at AlphaSights here.
AlphaSights is a global team of ambitious, mission-driven professionals committed to powering progress for our clients & our people alike. From the moment you join us, youll have significant autonomy & responsibility paired with the support & guidance of the global Marketing team. Youll be immersed in AlphaSights business & have the chance to spot vacuums & come up with creative & innovative solutions to rapidly fill them. Youll work cross-functionally to support internal teams around the world, helping to develop & communicate the value of our services at AlphaSights.
Based in London, this role will be part of our Service Marketing Team & collaborate with global teams across Marketing, Client Services & the New Service Innovation to execute a wide range of initiatives including:
- Developing & communicating the full value of our suite of service offerings at AlphaSights to get the highest value for our clients
- Helping to develop an understanding of client needs & how AlphaSights can enhance the positioning of our service offerings to different client segments
- Working with the Brand & Communications & Design teams on the development of marketing collaterals introducing employees & clients to our services, e.g. slide decks, one-pagers, promotional videos etc.
- Working with Demand Generation to identify market opportunities & triggers within the user journey to target users with service marketing campaigns
- Working with Demand Generation to develop service marketing campaigns / engagement strategies
- Measuring the overall impact & effectiveness of service marketing activities
- Training internal client service teams to enhance their understanding of the AlphaSights service offerings & how to effectively upsell them to clients
- Updating global employee training materials to reflect changes in the service offerings
- Act as a thought partner to New Service Innovation & Client Service Team with regards to ideating new ways to market our services
- Working with New Service Innovation & Client Service Team to stay up to date on clients service needs per segments
This position calls for an ambitious & dynamic self-starter with a keen interest in service marketing, strong copywriting skills & a desire to support & collaborate with our client facing teams & internal teams.
More About the Marketing Team
AlphaSights is a high-end professional services organisation. Our clients purchase a service offering that is custom-tailored by our Client Service Teams to fit their specific needs. While our service delivery processes are heavily technology-supported, clients value us for the brain work of value-added advisory & responsiveness.
The Marketing organisation at AlphaSights is comprised of two main functions:
- Brand & Communications
- Demand Generation
The Service Marketing team focuses on positioning the strategy for our services to get the highest value out of our customers
Learn more about our Specialist Functions here.
What We Look For
- 1-2 years relevant experience in product/service marketing or content marketing
- B2B marketing experience required
- Strong academic credentials gained from a Bachelors degree in corporate communications, marketing/brand communications, public relations, English literature or related field
- Strong writing, copywriting, & proofreading skills required
- Experience writing & developing marketing collateral including experience writing sales enablement materials e.g. service suite one pagers
- Understanding of best practice in effective storytelling
- High levels of extracurricular involvement & leadership
- Growth mindset: the ability to develop in your role over time & view setbacks as learning opportunities
What You Can Expect
- High level of autonomy & ownership of role from day one
- Opportunities for training & development throughout
- A professional development team that works to ensure that youre supported & on a clear career trajectory both within our firm & beyond
- Comprehensive medical benefits (health, vision, & dental)
- Subsidised lunch program, corporate gym discounts, monthly team events, free breakfast & snacks
AlphaSights is an equal opportunity employer.