We are looking for Information Security Risk Senior Manager to work on our Advertising Platform, reaching 1.7Bn users per month.
Our engineering team brings together 150+ talented individuals in 3 main locations (Montpellier, Paris, & Bucharest). We are organized in agile & autonomous feature teams & we also share technical knowledge within several communities of practice.
Our main engineering challenges:
- We work in a very high traffic environment with low latency constraints
- Web & mobile complexity, we are trying to offer a similar user experience on a wide range of contexts (device, OS, browser, etc.)
- An infinite source of Machine Learning use cases, ranging from ad performance prediction to ad delivery pacing & forecasting
- Large datasets that we need to compute in near real time (auction resolution) & even greater volumes for analytics use cases
- We operate globally and constantly think about new products to build the future of the media
Check our Engineering website & our Technical Stack
As a Information Security Risk Senior Manager, your missions will be to:
- Design & lead the information security risk assessment strategy, methodology, & process
- Plan & execute the annual enterprise-wide information security control risk assessment schedule
- Coordinate the execution of enterprise-wide information security risk assessments, including the reporting & oversight of risk treatment plans to address findings
- Ensures key security controls are identified, implemented, tested, & remediated as required
- Evaluate & advise on security control recommendations to mitigate information security risks
- Evaluate & advise on implementation & effectiveness of security controls for compliance with applicable information security laws, regulations, & policies
- Contribute & advise on enhancements to enterprise Security Policies & Standards
- Create & maintain operational & executive summary reports for information security risk activities
- Deliver status reporting on the information security risk program to senior business & technical leaders
- Support enhancements to the information security control framework based on appropriate information security industry standards to measure the efficiency & effectiveness of security program controls
- Work with Innovation, Finance, IT & outside consultants on required information security risk assessments & audits
- Support the third-party security vendor risk management program & lifecycle
- Respond to security assessments, questionnaires & audits from regulators, clients & third-party business partners
- Maintain an updated Cybersecurity Threat & Risk landscape
- Maintain the list of key cybersecurity gaps
- 5 years of information security experience in risk management
- Proficiency in information security domains, including risk & control assessments, policies & standards, secure systems development lifecycle, regulatory compliance, access controls, technology resiliency, governance & metrics, incident management, vulnerability management & data protection
- Experience across various security, compliance, regulatory & common control frameworks (NIST CSF/SPs, ISO, FFIEC, PCI, GDPR, SOX, etc.) & risk frameworks/methodologies (NIST RMF, FFIEC CAT, OCTAVE, FAIR, COSO, etc.)
- Experience with tools & technologies used to manage information security program governance
- experience dealing with regulators, external & internal audits
- Experience with specific security tool/processes including security monitoring, vulnerability assessment, Intrusion detection/prevention, proxy servers, data loss prevention, anti-malware/virus, etc. is strongly preferred
- Familiar with Cloud Platforms & Zero Trust models
- Strong documentation & process-oriented background
- An ability to effectively influence others to account for the plans & collaborative behaviors for results
- An ability to communicate complex & technical issues to diverse audiences, orally & in writing, in an easily understood & measurable manner
- An ability to identify & assesses the cybersecurity threats, risks & controls to efficiently mitigate risks.
Teads, The Global Media Platform, is the single access point for advertisers to connect to the worlds best publishers & reach an audience of over 1.7 billion people every month.
Teads made-for-mobile ad experiences deliver the best combination of mass reach & brand safety in the market. Teads end-to-end platform provides a sustainable advertising ecosystem that respectfully connects brands to consumers. Teads demand-side, sell-side & creative technology delivers effective & engaging advertising experiences for consumers, guaranteed outcomes for brands, & ultimately powers publishers with better monetization solutions to fund quality journalism.
Teads partners with the leading marketers, agencies & publishers through a team of 850 people in 29 countries.
We're committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity & inclusion, & represents employees across a variety of skill sets. We embrace contributions from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations & gender identities.