We are seeking a Manager of Collections to join our growing team!
The Manager of Collections will play a hands-on role to facilitate effective collection management & develop strategies to support continuous refinement of the methods required to reduce Phreesia's collection cycle time. The ideal candidate will be experienced with both billing & collections in a Saas or Healthcare company. The individual must be able to work under pressure, meet deadlines, & handle sensitive matters with exceptional organizational skills & a strong attention to detail.
What Youll Do:
- Overseeing Collections Team members, ensuring the accurate & timely collection of customer accounts.
- Setting payment collection goals & targets for the department.
- Developing & implementing optimal processes to maximize cash recoveries & customer experience
- Working with internal stakeholders to implement processes to reduce the number of clients who enter the collections cycle.
- Negotiating with customers in cases when non-payment occurs.
- Preparing monthly feedback reports on payment collections.
- Remaining informed of any legislative of procedural training regarding debt collection.
- Training & mentoring of staff members in the collections department.
What Youll Bring
- Bachelors degree in finance, accounting, or a related field.
- 5-10 years of experience as a Collections Manager or A/R Manager.
- Experience with accounting software. Workday experience highly preferred
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel.
- The ability to work accurately & independently.
- Good verbal & written communication skills.
- Excellent analytical skills & an eye for detail.
- Outstanding leadership and people management skills.
Who We Are:
At Phreesia, were committed to helping healthcare organizations succeed in a fast-changing landscapeand we need smart, passionate people to help us do it. Our innovative SaaS platform offers our clients a suite of applications to manage the intake process, giving them the tools to engage patients, improve efficiency, optimize staffing & enhance clinical care.
Basically, what you do here matters, & hard work does not go unnoticed. Not only does Phreesia care about our clients, we also care about our employees. In fact, were a three-time winner of Modern Healthcare magazines Best Places to Work in Healthcare award. If youre interested in consistent feedback & recognition, defined career paths, & the opportunity to work with driven & engaged colleagues in a dynamic industry, this may be the right opportunity for you.
Benefits & Perks:
- Remote working environment
- Variety of health plan options, dental/ vision coverage, & short/long-term & life insurance plans
- 401(k) savings plan (USA) or RRSP plan (Canada)
- Unlimited vacation
- Home office set-up stipend
- Mobile phone stipends & Internet reimbursement
- 100% paid parental leave to our U.S. employees, as well as a generous parental benefit to our employees in Canada
- Tuition & certification reimbursement, as well as other professional development opportunities
We strive to provide a diverse & inclusive environment & are an equal opportunity employer.