HelloFresh is hiring a Senior Manager, Special Projects to join our People Team. In this role, you will be responsible for driving key projects across our HQ & Field locations. You will have the opportunity to deep dive into different functional areas of the People team, designing & executing projects that evolve our people strategy. Areas of focus may include Talent Acquisition, Engagement Activities, System & Process Implementations, critical role coverage & AdHoc Projects. To be successful, you must be highly agile, have a passion for diagnosing & bringing structure to complex business challenges (and are not afraid to get your hands dirty!), & adept at change & stakeholder management.
You will ...
- Partner directly with the People Leadership Team to spearhead innovation projects focused on rapidly scaling our People Team Operations & expanding the Employee Value Proposition & offering.
- Be in the trenches of different areas of our People Team - e.g. Talent Acquisition, Core Services, HQ & Field Business Partner Teams - to deliver results & develop cross-functional knowledge.
- Develop, lead & execute complex cross-functional project plans with clearly defined milestones, timelines, communication plans & task owners. This includes active stakeholder management & maintaining open lines of communication with project sponsors.
- Identify, prioritize, structure, & solve an array of other complex business problems, using analytics & business judgment.
- Lead continuous improvement projects throughout the People & Business Operations teams. This may involve designing & prototyping systems & tools that will help our People teams solve for capacity constraints.
- Take on interim roles that are critical to the successful operations of the People Team.
- Agile Thrive on shifting priorities & new challenges, willing to move forward without a roadmap, building & driving the needed structure
- A critical thinker Use logic & reasoning to identify the strengths & weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems
- Enterprising Seek to take up & start new projects. Able to achieve work with the risk of failure
- Creative Challenge conventional methods & open to new ideas
- Driven by results Independently push multiple projects to completion with a sense of urgency. Focus on activities that have tangible business outcomes & require little oversight to move projects forward
- A clear communicator With solid written & oral communications skills. Able to clearly coordinate & provide information to co-workers
- Ability to influence key stakeholders, work cross-functionally & autonomously
- Goal-oriented with the ability to break complex, unstructured problems down into components of impact & derive quantifiable action items
- Effective at communication of HR issues to large & small audiences & to a variety of levels (including Executive Leadership) both verbally & in writing is required
- A true HR Generalist with a strong skill set & domain expertise across the full spectrum of HR functions.
- Capable of jumping into new challenges, quickly assessing what needs to be done, building a plan & executing flawlessly.
- Self-motivated, driven & able to work effectively both independently & in a team environment
At a minimum, you have...
- Bachelors Degree in Human Resources, Project Management, related Business field or equivalent education/experience
- 5+ years of Human Resources experience
- Experience at a top tier management consulting firm, with a leading manufacturing company, or in a hands-on analytical environment leading large scale organizational projects
- Strong interest in Human Resources operations or operations management
- Proven experience establishing, implementing, & executing operational process
- Excellent presentation, communication (oral & written), & relationship building skills, across all levels of management & with technical & non-technical people
- Strong data & analytical skills with the ability to analyze information skillfully & identify/resolve problems quickly using sound & professional judgment
- Experience leading others, with ability to effectively foster positive team engagement, manage performance, identify skill gaps, & provide coaching to enhance skill development
- Ability to manage resources, budgets, vendors, & be able to lead & guide projects through completion
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium & other flexible health plans effective first day of employment
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, cold brew on tap & monthly catered lunches
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company