As an Art Director at VaynerMedia you are a strategic & creative thinker, storyteller, & creator. You are responsible for upholding the established brand identity, as well as actualizing & expressing it across all creative output.
You ensure that all visual elements are cohesive, consistent, & of the highest quality. You uphold & adhere to any & all existing brand guidelines, making sure all work is effective. Youre able to expand & build new expressions of brands visual identities for various platforms. Youre hands-on, able to own the creative process from ideation all the way through to execution. You are able to bring your ideas to life across various social & digital platforms, understanding best practices & nuances. You can conceptualize & create work for various formats & have a thorough understanding of design principles & programs.
In addition to working independently, youre someone who is able to collaborate with partners, too. You can help conceptualize & execute other creatives ideas. You understand how to build content for brands on a micro level, as well as how to build larger ideas more extensive, multi-platform campaigns.
- Maintain proper visual aesthetic; as pertaining to colors, textures, treatments, fonts, branding
- Work with the creative team to concept & execute original work (micro-content, campaigns, etc.)
- Conceptualize & create all things digital & sociale.g., websites, social media ads, social media content, templates, style guides, mobile apps, & more.
- Able to carry out a concept from start to completion independently & with partners
- Strong conceptual & brainstorming skills
- Ability to follow direction, & give & take constructive criticism
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude & strong communication skills
- Able to work in fast-paced, always changing environment
- Able to implement feedback with ease & in a timely manner
- Expertise & deep knowledge of social platforms & their best practices, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram (Instagram Stories, IGTV, & Reels), & TikTok
- Experience with designing all things digital & social across formats & platforms
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud, including Photoshop,
- Proficiency in video & editing suites like After Effects & Premiere is a plus
- Displays thought leadership in areas of typography, layout, & design trends
- Culturally immersed & dialed in to pop culture trends
- Eye for innovation identifying emerging platforms & trends in the digital space
- Strong visual storytelling skills, can create multi-platform visual solutions
- Experience seeing work all the way through to completion
- Ability to follow direction, & give & take constructive criticism; an aptitude for time management, organization, & communication
- Proficiency in Google Suite (email, docs, drive, slides)
- Strong problem solving skills able to diagnose & work through production obstacles
- Understanding of image display standards & their differences across social channels
- Self-starter, able to work in a small team
- A strong aesthetic sense & excellent, forensic-like attention to detail