Highsnobiety is a publisher & retail brand dedicated toward celebrating whats next in todays culture. As a publisher, our mission is to keep our readers ahead of the curve on the latest in fashion, sneakers, pop culture, music, art, design, & entertainment. With a monthly reach of 50M+ across platforms, Highsnobiety is among the most-read, & influential publications in youth style culture.
The Branded Content Editor crafts engaging, on-brand content for Highsnobietys B2B campaigns, which requires a thorough understanding of the client, creative brief & vision of the campaign. You play a key role in shaping Highsnobietys tone of voice within all branded editorial content & elevates our written content while always conceptualizing content in a forward-thinking manner.
Embedded in the B2B division, the Branded Content Editor aims to elevate our partner-brands to connect with a young, style- conscious audience. Our global network of thinkers ensures that when a brand does decide to partner up, they create authentic, tailored & strategic content to ensure successful campaigns & long lasting partner relationships.
- Prepare in-depth, engaging, informative, & emotive copy for branded content on highsnobiety.com, Highsnobietys social media channels, Highsnobiety Magazine, and, occasionally, directly for our clients
- Draft concise & engaging copy for branded posts on all of Highsnobietys social media channels, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, & YouTube
- Understand & work from creative briefs, translating concepts into engaging stories that communicate coherent brand & campaign messages
- Ensure copy is aligned with Highsnobietys tone of voice & house style
- Produce content that meets client expectations & is on-brand for Highsnobiety, taking into account our brand values, standards, & quality checks
- Construct pages on highsnobiety.com using the available Wordpress tools to arrange copy, imagery, & other page elements
- Conceive new & engaging ways of communicating brand & product stories
- Stay up-to-date with news & trends in fashion, advertising & branded content, digital, & social
- Maintain encyclopedic knowledge of street culture, contemporary & runway fashion, & sneakers
- Share 2 of your writing samples & portfolio.
- 3+ years professional editorial experience with a year in branded content.
- Mastery of writing & editing skills related to the fashion category.
- Passion for storytelling & understanding of content marketing.
- Deep knowledge in the latest social media tools, trends, & platforms.
- Expertise in Wordpress with working knowledge of Photoshop, Asana & Slack.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced & collaborative team environment.
- Appreciation & understanding of Highsnobiety's core audience & content (street wear, fashion, music, art, social & political issues).
*ALL CANDIDATES MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE US
Highsnobiety is a global community of independent-minded creatives & professionals: Every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression or genetic information.