Job Description: Dining Manager
Who We Are:
We believe a workplace food program is something employees should love & look forward to every day. Powered by technology & a network of over 1,400 restaurants, Fooda feeds hungry people at work through our ongoing food programs located within companies & office buildings. Every day, each Fooda location is served by different restaurants that come onsite & serve fresh lunch from their chefs unique menus. Now with over 30 million meals sold, Fooda operates in 20 major US cities & plans to continue its expansion across the United States. Eight out of ten employees believe Fooda is one of their companys top perks.
The Dining Manager position is critical to the success of Fooda cafeteria. This role will be responsible for the efficient & profitable day-to-day operation of a Fooda Dining Hall Location. This job position requires the regular practice of independent judgment call based on the daily performances of all job tasks at hand.
Who You Are:
- You love building relationships & enjoy customer service
- You are optimistic in the face of problems & youre capable of finding solutions quickly & effectively
- You are very organized & detail oriented. Type-A personality is a plus!
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset with the capability of managing work independently
- Quick thinking on your feet & no problem is too big or small for you
- You do not wait for direction & are always looking for ways to improve
- Prior experience in large food service or enterprise catering preferred
- Ideal candidates will have a Bachelors degree in addition to five to eight years of relevant experience
What You Will Be Responsible For:
- Day-to-Day operations of a single-unit location with multiple stations on a daily basis Ensure the Service Experience of Fooda is consistently offered to all customers
- Serve as the Catering liaison for the client & ensure all orders are processed
- Respond to all Catering related inquires including: processing orders & answering questions
- Monitor the set-up, restock & breakdown of cafeteria daily
- Oversee daily arrival & set up of all restaurants holding them to Fooda Standards of Service & Sanitation
- Inventory management & ordering of grab & go food products, beverages, & snacks
- Bi-monthly inventory & P/L accountability
- Ensuring all customers are rung up & properly charged for goods purchased
- Update & maintain POS software & database on a daily basis
- Recruit, schedule, & train of hourly staff
- Weekly accounting responsibilities & accurate entry into Fooda systems
- Escalate issues to Director when necessary to keep them informed or help problem solve
What Well Hook You Up With:
- Competitive market salary & stock options, based on experience
- Comprehensive health, dental & vision plans
- Paid Paternal & Maternity leave options
- Flexible spending accounts
- 401k matching
- Daily subsidized lunch program (ours!) & free food & beverages in the office
- A fulfilling, challenging adventure of a work experience
Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. No phone calls or recruiters please.
Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. No recruiters please.