**This position will be expected to work out of our NYC office in a hybrid capacity**
VaynerX is a full-service global communications & advertising agency built for the now. VaynerX is the holding company for VaynerMedia (and its international entities), Vayner3, Gallery Media Group (including its publishing properties, PureWow.com and One137pm.com), Sasha Group, Tingley Lane trading, VaynerCommerce, & Eva Nosidam. We deliver integrated programs across creative, strategy, production, & media all under one roof centred on driving relevance for clients & delivering impactful business results. The independently-owned agency was founded in 2009 & our family of companies has offices in New York, Los Angeles, Miami, London, Amsterdam, APAC & LATAM.
About the Role
The Learning & Development Coordinator is a key member of the People & Experience Team (PET). The Learning & Development team plays a critical role in enhancing employee performance, increasing engagement, & improving organizational effectiveness. This individual will assist the VP, Learning & Development with training needs, specifically evaluating their effectiveness & maintaining training records. The L&D Coordinator plays a key role in our organization's growth & success by contributing to the achievement of our strategic goals & objectives.
- Assist in the implementation of organization-wide learning & development needs, as directed by the VP, Learning & Development
- Manage the Learning calendar, meet with key stakeholders & organize learning schedules
- Conduct daily scrum meetings with VP of Learning & Development & EVP of Capabilities & Education to organize & prioritize upcoming learnings
- Consistently communicate & collaborate with department heads to coordinate learnings across VaynerMedia
- Build timelines to execute learnings across multiple key stakeholders, keeping teams on task & on track
- Conduct internal & vendor meetings to discuss project progress & to ensure that objectives are understood & achieved
- Coordinate with legal, finance, & vendor teams to execute contracts for vendor engagements
- Aggregate & circulate training collateral, ensure materials are being filed & sent at end of learning sessions
- Follow up with key stakeholders frequently, coordinating high visibility & high priority schedules to complete learning projects
- Track program metrics & prepare reports & other documentation to highlight attendance, learner satisfaction, program effectiveness, & resource utilization
- Promote available training opportunities to employees, providing necessary information via internal communication channels
- 1-2 years experience working within Learning & Development as training coordinator, trainer, training facilitator or similar role
- Advanced organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments
- Knowledge of instructional design theory & implementation
- Exceptional time management, organizational, & multi-tasking skills
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Knowledge of management and/or Learning Management Systems is a plus
- Knowledge of adult learning theory, instructional design, & training delivery a plus.
- Proficient with Google Suite, Zoom, & Slack
Unsure if you meet the qualifications? We are always looking for talent which will continue to cultivate an inclusive & representative team that will enhance our perspectives, skill sets, background, & behaviors. We encourage those who are passionate about what we do to apply!
- Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, & location.
- Base Salary $50,000-65,000
- Employer-sponsored 401k with match
- Medical, Dental, & vision coverage
- Unlimited PTO
- Caregiver (Parental) Leave
- Health & Wellness benefits