Headquartered in NYC, Hometeam empowers caregivers to deliver high-quality home care for older adults, a population in the US thats growing at a rapid pace. Our custom technology enhances our delivery of care, but its our employees who make a tangible impact on peoples lives every day. Whether youre a Caregiver in the field or a Software Engineer in our corporate office, Hometeam provides employees the opportunity to elevate the standards of home care in America.
What were looking for:
We are looking for passionate & service-oriented professionals that are excited to change the way home care is delivered. As a member of the Service Delivery team, you will oversee the day-to-day care delivery of your patient portfolio, support & coach your caregivers, & maintain a high level of satisfaction from our health plan partners. Additionally, prior care management or social work experience is highly encouraged. If you are someone who is eager to make a positive difference in older adults lives & enjoys a new challenge each day you should apply!
- Develop relationships with your patients/family members to identify the keys to success in each patient relationship
- Proactively manage phone/in-person inquiries, performance management, execution of disciplinary action for Caregivers within your portfolio
- Support our patients, family members, & caregivers as they make contact to Hometeam.
- Coach, develop & empower Hometeam Caregivers actively working on each of your cases
- Ensure all Service Delivery metrics are achieved for your caseload
- Actively communicate & collaborate with Staffing team to ensure stability on each case.
- Maintain close relationships with your counterparts at the patients health plan as well as identify & escalate issues in the home.
- Work closely with HR to report, investigate, & prepare incident reports as they occur with our Caregivers or in the home.
- Identify potential clinical issues in the home & escalate to Hometeam Platform in order to identify interventions to reduce hospitalizations & improve health outcomes.
- Remain compliant in order to conduct or oversee home visits.
- Work cross-functionally to identify best practices & ongoing process improvements to ensure services are delivered in the most efficient way possible without compromising on service delivery or quality.
- Support Hometeam Platform through current shift of business which can involve in prompt project collaboration exercises & problem solving including in-person Caregiver field training, additional home visits outside of typical process.
- Bachelors degree & prior case management or social work experience
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is required
- Motivated self-starter & creative problem-solver who is comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- High EQ & eager to work with a diverse group of patients & caregivers
- Naturally curious, seeks out inspiration to improve our older adult & caregiver experiences
- Ability to travel within the New York City area as needed
- Ability to adapt to a fast paced working environment
- Values driven professional who aligns with our company values
Hometeam is an equal opportunity employer & we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.