The Adopt for Partners team is a small group of dedicated individuals passionate about creating & enabling partners to resell the Pendo Adopt product line. We are working through partners in Banking, Fintech, HR, Insurance, & Field Services to create the next generation of Digital Adoption solutions.
- Collaborate with Adopt partners to design & implement solutions that leverage Adopt technology to deliver value
- Manage the roll-out of Adopt partnerships
- Share best practices for delivering in-app guidance using Adopt
- Manage partner implementation projects from kickoff through delivery & post-delivery support
- Partner with the Adopt Product organization to drive product enhancements that increase value delivered to our partner ecosystem
- Drive efficiency for our business by defining reusable processes & frameworks
- Travel onsite to kick off partnerships & train technical stakeholders
- Work cross-functionally with partner pre-sales & post-sales partner delivery
- Successful track record helping customers realize value through implementation & consulting services
- Strong organizational & project management skills
- 3+ years of technology implementation, technical support, or product management experience
- Track record of learning new technical concepts with experience translating them to business solutions, & deliver outcomes
- Degree Qualified
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads & hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand & attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital & Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse & exciting set of technologies & clients & have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, & fun.
We are an equal opportunity employer & believe having diverse teams where everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome all people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities & perspectives.
Pendo is committed to working with, & providing access & reasonable accommodation to, applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require an accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to: firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly & confidentially, as practical & permitted by law.