Location: New York, NY
Who we are
DoubleVerify is a leading software platform for digital media measurement, data & analytics. DVs mission is to be the definitive source of transparency & data-driven insights into the quality & effectiveness of digital advertising for the worlds largest brands, publishers & digital ad platforms. DVs technology platform provides advertisers with consistent & unbiased data & analytics that can be used to optimize the quality & return on their digital ad investments. Since 2008, DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most from their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital advertising ecosystem, helping to build a better industry. Learn more at www.doubleverify.com.
What youll do
DoubleVerify is seeking a highly motivated NetSuite administrator based in the NYC office & reporting to the VP, Information Technology. A passionate, hands-on, self-starter, looking to have direct impact & who thrives in a fast-paced environment within a rapidly growing company & market. You will have the opportunity to directly shape solutions.
- Maintain & mature internal systems & controls for DVs NetSuite implementation
- Maintain & mature automation integrations between NetSuite & Salesforce
- Work with the business teams to translate their requirements into technical designs & bring those designs to operating effectiveness
- Work closely in coordination with cross-functional teams, departments, partner to scope design requirements, overall requirements quality, process workflow etc.
- Develop, test, release & support any organization initiatives from a systems perspective
- Provide user support for NetSuite, including drafting system documentation, developing materials for, & conducting sessions focused on, end-user training
- Perform regular data audits, check error logs & resolve issues identified
Who you are
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years working with financial systems with expertise in NetSuite
- Demonstrated ability to implement new processes and/or systems.
- NetSuite Administrator Certification preferred, but not required
- Experience with Salesforce, Tableau, Oracle PBCS, Concur T&E, Concur Invoice, Workato a plus
- Strong understanding of financial processes such as billing & overall order to cash, procure to payment, record to report as well as working with internal & external auditors
- Bachelors degree
The successful candidates starting salary will be determined based on a number of non-discriminating factors, including qualifications for the role, level, skills, experience, location, & balancing internal equity relative to peers at DV.
The estimated salary range for this role based on the qualifications set forth in the job description is between $99,000 - $197,000. This role will also be eligible for bonus/commission (as applicable), equity, & benefits.
The range above is for the expectations as laid out in the job description; however, we are often open to a wide variety of profiles, & recognize that the person we hire may be more or less experienced than this job description as posted.
Dont meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women & people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At DoubleVerify we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive & authentic workplace, so if youre excited about this role but your past experience doesnt align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles!